Rant of the day

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Brilliant! 😃
But the "woke" brigade will be on her case now 😏

The world needs a lot more realists like her, Ricky Gervais & Dave Chappelle.
That last two have proved beyond any shadow of a doubt. That the "woke" left are nothing more than a minority group that make a lot of noise.
They are like toddlers having a tantrum in a toy shop. You either give in & purchase the toy to shut them up. Or walk away & allow them to burn themselves out.

This cracked me up 😉...

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Bradford, city of culture unbelievable :poop:
I heard some twat on the radio lawding it up saying shit like Bradford leads the way forward for all other cities in this country to follow the road map they have laid down will lead to a more diverse and equal opportunity bullshit and bollox...
I was infuriated by the dick head woke bastard and could have shot him on the spot...

Screenshot_20220602-104354_Google.jpg

IM FUHERERIOUS 🤬🤬😉🤣🤣🦆

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
This is what genuine experts are reading into the post verdict interviews that Amber’s pet lawyer has made in a desperate attempt to validate her failures.

Doesn't fill you with much confidence in the UK legal system. I watched quite a bit of the trial, and how anyone could find her story and evidence credible is beyond belief.

Good to see Johnny Depp moving on with his life, the day of the verdict he was with Jeff Beck at the Royal Albert Hall.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Now Rod can talk a lot of sense at times, but he's missed the point with this one.

Joe Lycett has turned around some twat complaining about him into massive publicity for his new tour.

The only clowns here are the person who complained (a mate of Joe's?) and the police who decided to investigate.

DS

Last edited:

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Was out on my Daytona back on Monday and traffic was heavy which I discovered was due to the access to the Dunoon to Cairndow road being closed. It's finally been reported on the BBC news why it was closed. A 48 year old on a Yamaha FZS1000 smacked himself into an artic just near the junction and copped his whack. Without actually having been at the crash site I can tell you exactly what happened. I spied the blue lights not far down the road from the junction and just at the junction with a turn in for the forestry which is right on a bend. What will have happened will be that the bloke was coming flying up the road from Dunoon, came round the bend straight into an artic loaded with lumber just coming out from the turn onto the forestry on the right and soft squishy object moving fast met very large object moving slow.

Having been spending some time watching YouTube video's of biking incidents and mishaps and also known of numerous incidents over the years I have to say that, while there are unavoidable accidents where motorists and truckers are clearly at fault, a hell of a lot of bikers have no-one to blame but themselves. Whatever happened to the whole idea of approaching motorcycling from the point of view that everything else on the roads will be trying to kill you and riding defensively?

On a side note where this accident happened is literally a couple of hundred yards from a spot where I previously stated that I often feel a creepy sensation that makes me extra cautious at a sort of fairly hidden junction which gives access to a local fish farm.

Last edited:

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Where the turning is an HGV driver pulling out of it would have a clear view in both directions as it's pretty much on the centre of the bend. Anyone leaving the A83 to join the road has a clear view of the forestry turning up ahead and would only be starting to pick up speed again as well. The only really 'hazardous' direction is coming up from the Dunoon direction where you come round a right hand bend and then enter the left hand bend with the turning for the forestry on your right and, at that point you should already be slowing to come up to the junction with the A83. I have gone through the possible scenario's in my mind and the only way the rider could really have totalled himself was if he came flying round the bend at way faster than he should have. The road he was on ends at the other side of the bend where it joins the A83 and so he should have been slowing down ready to stop before entering the A83 and nothing but going way too fast should have resulted in a fatality unless he was exceptionally unlucky. Coming around the left hand bend at normal speed would have given him enough time to stop even if he was confronted with an HGV stopped in the road ahead.

The main point is that, as a local to this area I see thousands of bikers pass through here rattling around in groups as if they were on the race track, weaving in and out of the cars and camper vans of others who aren't local either at insane speeds and seem to forget that they are soft squishy bags of goo with no real defence if they hit anything. One day last year there were three unrelated bike crashes on about a two mile stretch of road between Loch Long and the Rest and Be Thankful in the space of an hour and all were serious and there are usually about four or five fatals per year of visiting bikers. As for local riders, well I don't think any of us have even fallen off, unless you include myself tipping over outside the MOT centre in Alexandria :ROFLMAO: