Rant of the day

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Also can any supply me with a sidearm and eight full clips...🦆
I can definitely do you a silver balloon on a stick so that it looks metallic 🙂

Or possibly a spud gun? But only after you've passed the psychiatric evaluation tests to own such a weapon.

Consequently, in all honesty mate & to avoid any disappointment. I reckon you should set your sights on a nice silver balloon 😃

PS...
Your therapist called & advised against the stick in case you sharpen it? 🤔

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I can definitely do you a silver balloon on a stick so that it looks metallic 🙂

Or possibly a spud gun? But only after you've passed the psychiatric evaluation tests to own such a weapon.

Consequently, in all honesty mate & to avoid any disappointment. I reckon you should set your sights on a nice silver balloon 😃

PS...
Your therapist called & advised against the stick in case you sharpen it? 🤔
The total bastard...
I love pointy sticks as well...🦆

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Well I'm having a shit day...
Bearing in mind my doctor advised I should not drive if I don't feel up to it but I can't afford not to so fuck it...
Minus six icy Road really thick fog driving a bus way to big for the country lanes/roads it as to mooch along in ideal conditions never mind this lot and wheeeeeee...off I went across a junction into a hedge taking out my nearside mirror...Fuck it..reverse out and try again..Now where's the fucking road disappeared to...oh there it is I can just about make it out...No idea where I am and fuck me a ufo just landed in front of me , Hard right and wheeeeeee I go sliding into an interplanetary craft that turned out to be someone's Christmas lights in a hedge...no way I'm getting out the vehicle in this shit or I'm gonna die....
So I tootle off and about 45 minutes later its daylight and still foggy but the temperature as risen to minus two so things are looking up when a hgv clips my offside ...At this point I'm passed fucking caring so I carry on when I come across a dustbin lorry thst is stuck and I ain't got a clue what he's doing...By now I no longer care so I drove my bus through the grass verge hedgerows and took out my offside mirror and arm and thought fuck it...Anyone wants to start now and I'm gonna smash their face in...
Moral of the story is when your gaffer sends you out in an oversized vehicle for the route and its hazardous conditions they are full of shit so when it all goes wrong you shouldn't give a shit...
Oh and the bus as gone back to the depot as its fucked....
So that's my Monday so far 🦆

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
Well I'm having a shit day...
Bearing in mind my doctor advised I should not drive if I don't feel up to it but I can't afford not to so fuck it...
Minus six icy Road really thick fog driving a bus way to big for the country lanes/roads it as to mooch along in ideal conditions never mind this lot and wheeeeeee...off I went across a junction into a hedge taking out my nearside mirror...Fuck it..reverse out and try again..Now where's the fucking road disappeared to...oh there it is I can just about make it out...No idea where I am and fuck me a ufo just landed in front of me , Hard right and wheeeeeee I go sliding into an interplanetary craft that turned out to be someone's Christmas lights in a hedge...no way I'm getting out the vehicle in this shit or I'm gonna die....
So I tootle off and about 45 minutes later its daylight and still foggy but the temperature as risen to minus two so things are looking up when a hgv clips my offside ...At this point I'm passed fucking caring so I carry on when I come across a dustbin lorry thst is stuck and I ain't got a clue what he's doing...By now I no longer care so I drove my bus through the grass verge hedgerows and took out my offside mirror and arm and thought fuck it...Anyone wants to start now and I'm gonna smash their face in...
Moral of the story is when your gaffer sends you out in an oversized vehicle for the route and its hazardous conditions they are full of shit so when it all goes wrong you shouldn't give a shit...
Oh and the bus as gone back to the depot as its fucked....
So that's my Monday so far 🦆
You should have your own TV series.

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Well on a lighter note..
I went back work yesterday and within a couple of hours I lost both side mirrors got hit by two lorries and ran over a reindeer....
I've been put on sick leave for PTSD for a week and will be accessed next Monday by a ex mil doctor I think...
I'm being put on some different medication that Stacy will pick up for me today..That should hopefully stop the night terrors the lashing out at people that ain't there where my nightmares cross temporarily into the waking world and should stop my head and memory getting muddled up so I don't relive bad stuff and act on perceived threats...
I think the medication is called don't be a pansy you big girls blouse..
Hopefully it'll be enough to save my job..
If not I have an alternative plan..
Doc wants me on the sick for at least a month to start with but who realistically can afford to do that..
I need another alternative to blag it....
Any ideas welcome 💡 🦆

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Well on a lighter note..
I went back work yesterday and within a couple of hours I lost both side mirrors got hit by two lorries and ran over a reindeer....
I've been put on sick leave for PTSD for a week and will be accessed next Monday by a ex mil doctor I think...
I'm being put on some different medication that Stacy will pick up for me today..That should hopefully stop the night terrors the lashing out at people that ain't there where my nightmares cross temporarily into the waking world and should stop my head and memory getting muddled up so I don't relive bad stuff and act on perceived threats...
I think the medication is called don't be a pansy you big girls blouse..
Hopefully it'll be enough to save my job..
If not I have an alternative plan..
Doc wants me on the sick for at least a month to start with but who realistically can afford to do that..
Any ideas welcome 💡 🦆

I hope you get things together soon, sounds like you need to find a less stressful occupation away from dickhead public. I'm not aware that I have too many issues, but the state of society and the country make me feel the need to lash out.

Look after yourself mate (y)

Any ideas welcome 💡 🦆

A subject for medical research? 🤪

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I hope you get things together soon, sounds like you need to find a less stressful occupation away from dickhead public. I'm not aware that I have too many issues, but the state of society and the country make me feel the need to lash out.

Look after yourself mate (y)

A subject for medical research? 🤪
Society sucks shit..I'm glad I isolated myself from the world best I can....
I have reached out and asked for some 9mm penicillin but have been refused by the few real friends I thought I had...
I have successfully eliminated a bottle of jamesons whilst listening to ennio morricone classic westerns...I have ordered three more bottles...This paper weight is useless and two para as refused to help me...I'm too far gone today but tomorrow I'm gonna ask the Royal Marines..
These people are supposed to be my friends..
I helped all of em out many times so i don't understand why they won't help me now..
Isn't it better to die a good man knowing who you are than to slip into the abyss and everyone remember you as a pathetic pansy.. opinions on a post card address the Duck pond...🦆

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I have reached out and asked for some 9mm penicillin but have been refused by the few real friends I thought I had...
I have successfully eliminated a bottle of jamesons whilst listening to ennio morricone classic westerns...I have ordered three more bottles...This paper weight is useless and two para as refused to help me...I'm too far gone today but tomorrow I'm gonna ask the Royal Marines..
I helped all of em out many times so i don't understand why they won't help me now..
Isn't it better to die a good man knowing who you are than to slip into the abyss and everyone remember you as a pathetic pansy.. opinions on a post card address the Duck pond...🦆

Here's a feel good film for you ;)

Don the Don

Legendary Knight

Stop all those negative thoughts Duck, you have the love of a good woman, a bike, and mates, mates that want you to get better and overcome the shite that goes for society today, The job seems to be getting you down if so sod them and change your life but don't give in or they have won.
Take care mate and look after yourself, dont let the bastids grind you down

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Stop all those negative thoughts Duck, you have the love of a good woman, a bike, and mates, mates that want you to get better and overcome the shite that goes for society today, The job seems to be getting you down if so sod them and change your life but don't give in or they have won.
Take care mate and look after yourself, dont let the bastids grind you down
I was doing OK @Don the Don
I was planning a mini European tour on the bike visiting Dunkirk Arnhem Remagen and berchestgarten the eagles nest...I understand that a road is there that is motorbike heaven...
I worked so hard and got nearly a thousand pounds saved up to put towards making it happen..
I was finally getting somewhere positive and had hopes and dreams of finally for once in my life doing something for me I'd always wanted to do....
Now it's all falling apart my hopes dreams and really sad hopes of being happy for once with a great girl have all just been pulled out from underneath me..
I wanted to be a real person like all of you...you all inspire me to do better...
Now all I want is to teach some stupid bint a lesson in reality...
After all I've done..The sacrifices I made to save people..The justice I provided when the authorities and law failed...
The life's lost and the unmentionable suffering I was unable to prevent...
For some bint fucking pygmy to tell me what a bad person I am as tipped me over the edge..
I wanna be back where I was a week ago...
Right now and I know it's wrong and that's why I'm seeking medical help..
I just wanna shoot her in the fucking head...
She stole everything from me I'm minutes...
I wanna take it back and I only know one way to do that...
I hope my doctor can help.
If not then I'm a lost cause and someone should end me now...
I'd be grateful 🙏 🦆