Rant of the day

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Oh I think he is right although I don't know that I agree that there was ever a joined up plan in the first place but rather a lot of very wealthy, arrogant, but ultimately stupid people who have assumed, simply because they have managed to become incredibly rich that they are entitled to a Godlike status and that they know better than everyone else how the world should be run. They are the liberal twats who wish to home and feed every monkey washed up on the shore while condemning ever poor mother's son of their own population as an idle, shiftless waster who is in their position of poverty through their own fault and many of them of course are rich on the public purse which while doing little for it which makes them the biggest thieves in the nation.

I'm all for a revolution and I think we need to move sooner rather than later.

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
Oh I think he is right although I don't know that I agree that there was ever a joined up plan in the first place but rather a lot of very wealthy, arrogant, but ultimately stupid people who have assumed, simply because they have managed to become incredibly rich that they are entitled to a Godlike status and that they know better than everyone else how the world should be run. They are the liberal twats who wish to home and feed every monkey washed up on the shore while condemning ever poor mother's son of their own population as an idle, shiftless waster who is in their position of poverty through their own fault and many of them of course are rich on the public purse which while doing little for it which makes them the biggest thieves in the nation.

I'm all for a revolution and I think we need to move sooner rather than later.
I'm in........................