Some hope opposing the electric nightmare?

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Thankfully it'll be gone tomorrow morning mate.
Hopefully never to return! 😏

Its only minor saving grace is a very clever dashboard.
I got dragged outside for a look & told to touch the icon that said "Aquarium"
The huge dashboard then became a virtual fish tank. You can even feed the fish by tapping the screen which drops food into the water & the fish swim towards it.

Clever, but utterly pointless 😏
Imagine filling in an insurance claim form. And saying the accident was caused by you feeding the fish FFS! 🙄

In case you think I'm pulling your leg?..
:unsure: Don't the fish swish about when you get on the twisties? o_O ;) :oops:

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
"If only the powers that be will listen, it seems they are hell bent to go down the EV route at any cost and we all know they do not like to be proven wrong. lets hope these alternative fuels will be a reality because lets face it what proportion of society is going to be electric by the proposed date, not that many as after all this cost of living mess who could afford EV transport, only the well off"

Isn't that the idea of the great reset? Inflict increasing poverty on the untermensch and increase the wealth of the elite?

half ton

Legendary Knight
Isn't that the idea of the great reset? Inflict increasing poverty on the untermensch and increase the wealth of the elite?
If it all goes to plan for the "Elite" they had better have damned good security and the ability to see whats behind them at all times...I can see an awful lot of pissed off joe public looking for an excuse to club a few to death...Now where did I put that pick axe handle

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Agreed. I watched her on youtube last night. The journalist taking the opposing view needs a kick in the nads.
What folk like him constantly & conveniently forget. Is that not everyone lives in London.
Therefore for the vast majority of us there isn't a bus every 5 mins from within 1/4 mile of our front door. Or an awesome underground system.

I'm fairly lucky in that there's a bus every 30 mins all day. And I can walk to the bus stop in 5 minutes. But the service to the villages around me is nowhere near as good.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
This is much more like it.
A Honda Hybrid that's a properly useful car as well...
20220501_040237.jpg
Apart from the crazy price! 😳

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Are you trying to convince us or yourself jez? it is a nice motor if it was Diesel, as you say it would be way too much money otherwise
Not cheap, but no more expensive than a petrol/diesel version. And a lot better value than that fully electric thing with the virtual fish tank dashboard that we had a few weeks back.