Welcome to Mick

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
It all depends on what you consider 'far right'. Nowadays it means folks who think that the world is turning to shit and want to sort it out where 'far left' now means embracing the crazy shit that's going on and coming up with more stupidity to add to it. In those terms I am so far right I meet myself coming the other way.

MICK 56

Legendary Knight
Must have been late in the evening.
Most on here have had their Horlicks and in the land of nod by 10pm, or too pissed to turn their computer on!
Welcome mate. Enjoy!
Why?,what have you done?
Nothing yet. About to pour a large one, and skin up. Then check out the other inmates for suspicious activity. You fuckers are being scrutinised. :)

Attachments

• 10428339_894873137299878_254562104982208884_o (1).jpg
    10428339_894873137299878_254562104982208884_o (1).jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 7

half ton

Legendary Knight
Do i detect a spy in the camp so soon. Maybe i should watch my back for a while :)
Not a spy mate, But I do like to pop over "there"and peruse,just to confirm It's still being ruined by a handful of cockwombles.Was a member for probably 10 or more years and enjoyed my time there (well most of it),But people change and members come and go....it's a whole different place now and not for the better. Don't get me wrong there are still "good eggs" on there, But the rotten shites seem to have control of what used to be a free thinking friendly forum..Shall never go back full time as too much hate and life's too fuckin short

Welcome in bye the way ;)

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
It all depends on what you consider 'far right'. Nowadays it means folks who think that the world is turning to shit and want to sort it out where 'far left' now means embracing the crazy shit that's going on and coming up with more stupidity to add to it. In those terms I am so far right I meet myself coming the other way.
You will have to forgive @MartytheMartian @MICK 56 he's a Jock and a right miserable one at that "BUT" he's a good Jock he does not vote SNP and has no desire to goose Nicola sturgeon