Welcome to Mick

MICK 56

Legendary Knight
The fridge freezer I get, nobody wants warm beer. But why an exercise bike? 😳
View attachment 11177
Or does that have nothing to do with a weekend away on the pi$$?
This forum is confusing me mate. I get a notification email, and respond, like a gentleman should. Then i scroll though here, and it's all over the place. It's enough to give a bloke the shits, have a hissy fit, put on some make up, and just say fuck it. AND,. I dont expect any judgemental arseholes to take the piss either. Or i will be screaming, discrimination

Attachments

• 08410f917ee83838b89f3dd90d19fdd9.jpg
    08410f917ee83838b89f3dd90d19fdd9.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
This forum is confusing me mate. I get a notification email, and respond, like a gentleman should. Then i scroll though here, and it's all over the place. It's enough to give a bloke the shits, have a hissy fit, put on some make up, and just say fuck it. AND,. I dont expect any judgemental arseholes to take the piss either. Or i will be screaming, discrimination
I've got email notifications turned off Mick.
Otherwise all the popping & squeaking my phone does, really gets on my tits.
I just look for the orange spots over the bell symbol & see if it's someone commenting, rating or asking a question.
Then every so often I hit "What's new" to see fresh threads.

Having said all of that, we are currently having issues with the forum. Whereby folk keep being randomly locked out. And certain functions like photo uploads don't work for everyone.
The gaffer is on the case to fix it. But it's been ongoing for about a week now mate.
If any odd stuff like that happens to you. Please don't assume we've done a TTF on you. Not yet anyway! 😉

MICK 56

Legendary Knight
I've got email notifications turned off Mick.
Otherwise all the popping & squeaking my phone does, really gets on my tits.
I just look for the orange spots over the bell symbol & see if it's someone commenting, rating or asking a question.
Then every so often I hit "What's new" to see fresh threads.

Having said all of that, we are currently having issues with the forum. Whereby folk keep being randomly locked out. And certain functions like photo uploads don't work for everyone.
The gaffer is on the case to fix it. But it's been ongoing for about a week now mate.
If any odd stuff like that happens to you. Please don't assume we've done a TTF on you. Not yet anyway! 😉
Thanks mate. I will stick with it for a bit. Looking half decent so far anyway. :)

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
And i just had to sneak in again. Poxy site wouldn't let me log in. Said it never recognised my email address, despite me trying all morning. So i gave up, and rejoined with my other email address.
I wondered where you'd got to?
Apparently Duck has been having similar issues.
The gaffer (@Judd Dredd) had to reset his passwords because Duck wasn't able to? 🤔

Holy Shit

Legendary Knight
And i just had to sneak in again. Poxy site wouldn't let me log in. Said it never recognised my email address, despite me trying all morning. So i gave up, and rejoined with my other email address.
Yes ,well,I can relate to this poxy site,it is difficult sometimes to log inor on,however,once you’re in,it’s relatively friendly despite the shit stirring and you can leave it for ages and when you revisit,it’s just like the Archers or some equally awful program ,but you always have the choice to ignore or participate.
Some of them are even vaguely amusing 😂