Welcome to Mick

chas

Legendary Knight
First class Hun engineering is so efficient compared to a bong or spliff, it will pay for itself .

Less waste, no tobacco = good!

Know 4 people who have bought one in the last 2 years.

DS
My postal address is a village called Chilham. Pronounced Chillum. Which amuses any non local afficianados that I meet.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
"Far right" . That is music to my ears mate. Reckon i might drop anchor here, and have a nosey around. :)
You'll find it's extremely thin pickings of genuine "Far right" folk on here Mick.
Several of us have been incorrectly accused of that. But the reality is we only got that label for pushing back against the delusional lefties that are attempting to bring our great nation to its knees.
Our membership consists of realists not racists.
Some of our guys are more centre left than centre right. But our common ground is we all push back against the "woke" left agenda.
It's a common sense, age group mentality thing Mate. It's not a political leanings thing.

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
We’re not immoderate, we just take Imodium. It’s why we created our own home. Too much elsewhere

imodium-msr-24ct-n.jpg

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
You'll find it's extremely thin pickings of genuine "Far right" folk on here Mick.
Several of us have been incorrectly accused of that. But the reality is we only got that label for pushing back against the delusional lefties that are attempting to bring our great nation to its knees.
Our membership consists of realists not racists.
Some of our guys are more centre left than centre right. But our common ground is we all push back against the "woke" left agenda.
It's a common sense, age group mentality thing Mate. It's not a political leanings thing.
The genuine real deal far right ain't what most people think..
Propaganda and character assassination aided by knuckle dragging neanderthal twats that use patriotism as a defense for hooliganism as given the general public at large a false narrative on what the right and far right actually factually is..
I know what I'm talking about..Been there and met professional and decent working class people from all over the world that just want a better way of life for our western nations future generations where our own children can grow up to be good folk that strive to do better for the nation and its people as a whole and advance in all areas of knowledge instead of procrastinating and becoming a nation of politically correct useless morons that give/throw away all our traditions and values that so many have fought sacrificed and died for to protect and preserve...
Just saying like...
I'm not anything no more..🦆

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
It’s scarlet not cerise pink:oops:

Captain Cerise Pink doesn’t have the same ring to it as Captain Scarlet :)
I obviously watched the man version of captain scarlett as a kid where he kicked the shit out of oopressed captain ethnic minority sounding name and all them mysterons.. Then went back to cloud base and gave destiny angel and her mates one and smoked cigars and drank whiskey with colonel white privilege...😉🦆