What have you done to your bike today....

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
FTR today, for a run around Northampton villages, after I spent yesterday fitting the Akropovic silencers and a tail tidy. Great bike, I'll be glad when I've got it run in and the first service done 😁

View attachment 31823
View attachment 31822
VERY smart!
They've definitely come a long way from being look-alikes for Hardly Ablesons.

Sorry I missed your visit earlier mate.
I was still tearing the living room apart to move the telly from one end to the other at 9pm. And I'm still only approximately 50% of the way through it! 🤯

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Superb ride on the Bobber today ☺️

IMG_20240913_142056711_HDR.jpg

Then later this afternoon changed the exhaust on the FTR, I decided I didn't like the high mount option, so changed it to the low mount.

IMG_20240913_183922410.jpg

I'm not entirely happy with the tail tidy I brought either 😕, so I've ordered another which hopefully will arrive in the next couple of days.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
I think it's the first time I've thought an animated character was worth a squirt 😆
And they call me perverted, you see what buying American iron does for you, at least when you had the Bonnie and your old Biddy groupies they were flesh and blood, .......what's this world coming too? spanking your meat out to cartoons, Get back out on that Ducati for fecks sake and get the red blood cells going again

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
And they call me perverted, you see what buying American iron does for you, at least when you had the Bonnie and your old Biddy groupies they were flesh and blood, .......what's this world coming too? spanking your meat out to cartoons, Get back out on that Ducati for fecks sake and get the red blood cells going again
I used to masterbate to Minnie Mouse

Scrappy

Legendary Knight

Wait until you see the same treatment applied to the Flintstones

Wilma!! 😂