What have you done to your bike today....

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Took the Ducati for an enjoyable ride over to the "We'll Meet Again" WW11 museum at Boston. A little museum that is run by a couple who have collected all the items. There is also a Lancaster flight simulator.

1723311917552.png

I didn't take many pics, but here's what I got...

1723312018959.png
1723312060982.png
1723312097019.png

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I rode down to Motorcycle World on the Ducati, to find out progress on my new FTR. Unfortunately Indian sent the dealer the wrong bike ☹️, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting my Indian FTR this week as I'd hoped. Oh well, patience is supposed to be a virtue... feck that, I WANT MY BIKE!!!! 😆

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
I rode down to Motorcycle World on the Ducati, to find out progress on my new FTR. Unfortunately Indian sent the dealer the wrong bike ☹️, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting my Indian FTR this week as I'd hoped. Oh well, patience is supposed to be a virtue... feck that, I WANT MY BIKE!!!! 😆
well you have all the gear, I am sure the wait will be worth it, we want pic's don't forget

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Be careful out there Gents...

BBC News - Five motorcyclists die in two crashes
Living where we do, we ride in these areas a lot. Not apportioning blame, but we do observe a lot of appalling riding, nearly always sports bike riders making crazy overtakes, running wide on bends, desperately trying to keep up with each other. For balance, we also see plenty of piss poor drivers too.
Worrying how many of the deceased over the last couple of weeks have been Ducati riders in their 50s or 60s. @Scrappy be careful out there mate.

Last edited:

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Living where we do, we ride in these areas a lot. Not apportioning blame, but we do observe a lot of appalling riding, nearly always sports bike riders making crazy overtakes, running wide on bends, desperately trying to keep up with each other. For balance, we also see plenty of piss poor drivers too.
Worrying how many of the deceased over the last couple of weeks have been Ducati riders in their 50s or 60s. @Scrappy take it easy mate.

I'm well aware of my talent level (or lack thereof more like), so rarely push any limits.

I have a theory about Ducati sports bike riders, in that the majority buy the Panigale for some kind of perceived status, and in truth it is probably too much bike for the vast majority of riders on the road, that is obviously just my opinion. Whereas I believe it to be a fact that the Supersport is a far more suitable road bike, more comfortable, easier to ride, and more forgiving.

I find it incredulous that bikes like the Supersport being over 900 cc, 110 hp and over 90 nm of torque, are considered middle-weight road bikes. I certainly wouldn't want anything more powerful or sporty.... I'd shit myself 😳😁

gazzatriumph

Legendary Knight
I'm well aware of my talent level (or lack thereof more like), so rarely push any limits.

I have a theory about Ducati sports bike riders, in that the majority buy the Panigale for some kind of perceived status, and in truth it is probably too much bike for the vast majority of riders on the road, that is obviously just my opinion. Whereas I believe it to be a fact that the Supersport is a far more suitable road bike, more comfortable, easier to ride, and more forgiving.

I find it incredulous that bikes like the Supersport being over 900 cc, 110 hp and over 90 nm of torque, are considered middle-weight road bikes. I certainly wouldn't want anything more powerful or sporty.... I'd shit myself 😳😁
I bought my bike for the status factor.
RE classic 350
Slow old fucker.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member

Wait till you're out and about on the Indian. Loads of fanny, and mostly granny!