What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Panniers loaded, probably with far more gear than I need. Leaving at 0700hrs tomorrow to get ferry from Liverpool to Isle of Man. Three day trip then across to North Yorkshire coast for one night. Long way home on Wednesday.
Don't know what wifi we'll have. So I may be absent from these esteemed pages for a few days. Or I may be able to bore you all with photos of rain and mist!
Kindly behave while I'm gone.
Have a great trip Toni and above all take care, take as many pics as you like we love em

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Panniers loaded, probably with far more gear than I need. Leaving at 0700hrs tomorrow to get ferry from Liverpool to Isle of Man. Three day trip then across to North Yorkshire coast for one night. Long way home on Wednesday.
Don't know what wifi we'll have. So I may be absent from these esteemed pages for a few days. Or I may be able to bore you all with photos of rain and mist!
Kindly behave while I'm gone.
Have a good one mate & don't forget the photos.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Well it rained most of the ride down to Liverpool. And most of the ferry crossing.
But the sun came out when we landed and it's stayed sunny all evening. Got a lap of the circuit in as tomorrow's forecast ain't good. Sends a shiver up your spine riding the course at sensible speeds, when you realise how fast those boys go.
Few pics.
IMG-20240630-WA0008.jpg20240630_153753.jpg20240630_135154.jpg

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Nice pic's Toni, you got rid of your GS mate?
Yes Don. Was a truly superb machine for long tours. But as an every day bike I found it a bit of a liability. Maneuvering in and out of the shed, parking it on anything other than a perfect flat hard surface. And just the sheer size and weight of the beast.
This little Tracer is constantly amazing me. All day comfortable, surprisingly quick, light (sub 200kg). Averaging 82.9 mpg after 2000 miles and came with all 3 boxes which remove in seconds if just tooling about locally. If only it was self cleaning, cos it's rotten after today's ride in shite weather!

Foxy

Legendary Knight
Eyup chaps, hope you're all well. Apart from having to have one of mi dogs put to sleep yesterday, I'm great. Just been out on mi bike for t'first time in nearly 2 years! I didn't get it out last year at all, first time since 1976, that I dint ride mi bike. 20240719_182546.jpg20240719_182546.jpg