What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Aye the Duck a visiting Scotland and clan
View attachment 5544

looking forward to seeing what bike you get @BAD LUCK DUCK hope you do make it North of the border
Oh the Duck is definitely going to be riding North of the border as long as I don't need a medical passport to do so...That being said I believe you can wild camp in Scotland so its not like I need to use an official camp site although a shower and a kazi would be nice...

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Out on the Daytona first - Market Harborough road, and pleased to report Buttercups Tearooms is open - cuppa and cake :)

Then out on the GS to pick up the bike I'm using tomorrow - a Yam FJR 1300, which tbh I think is a bit of a pig - the seat may be low, but it's very wide, don't like how it carries its weight at all.

DS
Ooh let us know how you get on..I always fancied one of those..Never rode one or got a foggiest what they are like so you have intrigued me..🤔

chas

Legendary Knight
Out on the Daytona first - Market Harborough road, and pleased to report Buttercups Tearooms is open - cuppa and cake :)

Then out on the GS to pick up the bike I'm using tomorrow - a Yam FJR 1300, which tbh I think is a bit of a pig - the seat may be low, but it's very wide, don't like how it carries its weight at all.

DS

Ooh let us know how you get on..I always fancied one of those..Never rode one or got a foggiest what they are like so you have intrigued me..🤔
Haha, each to their own. It looks like a 'motorcyclists' bike to me, i'd give the bike and it's rider a wide berth as it smells of 'ex copper/IAM instuctor' to me. 😁

half ton

Legendary Knight
Got the Bonneville out and had a nice 50 mile round trip to get it MOT'd at my brothers shop,While I was there we dropped the forks and fitted new Gaiters and finally put the Honda 3 pot caliper on that I have had sitting under my computer desk for over a year :oops:.....why rush things