What's Boiling Your Pi$$ Today?

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Another one was sentenced to jail time for kicking an officers riot shield which caused him to hurt his shin.
"But" not a word about the ethnic who downed two police women at Manchester airport breaking one's nose, I think a deal has been done by the sods, drop charges on them and the copper for kicking the ethnic, something stinks in this country and for once it ain't me.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
"But" not a word about the ethnic who downed two police women at Manchester airport breaking one's nose, I think a deal has been done by the sods, drop charges on them and the copper for kicking the ethnic, something stinks in this country and for once it ain't me.
Apparently they haven't been dealt with yet because the investigation of the suspended Cop needs to be sorted first?
But that sounds like a convenient excuse because the authorities are shit scared of what their "Community" will do.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Read the article carefully & you'll see that this piece of shit only received 2 months for this violent assault.
At a quick glance it looks like he got 14 months. Which would still be way too lenient when people are getting 3yrs for posting MEME's 🙄

But 12 months are from a suspended sentence for dealing heroin & crack cocaine plus having ammonia in a public place.

So he's a class A drug dealer & all round wrong-un. He batters two people at a peaceful protest whilst wearing a balaclava. And the courts only give him 2 months!
Yet the establishment still deny the existence of two-tier justice! 😡...

BBC News - Northampton man jailed for 'ferocious' attack during protest - BBC News

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Aye and they tried to make out that it was a 'moment of madness' by a 'teenager' and not a bit of thuggery despite him being a drug dealing piece of shit criminal in the press. I didn't see them making any such sympathetic noises for the 'far right' youngsters being currently humped by the courts.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
And the man just happens to not be British of course.... Romanian I think
Did you see the amount of Lefties on various social media platforms absolutely revelling in the fact the attacker was a white fella. There was hundreds of comments like this...

..."So you f#ckin racist scum. You've all gone very quiet now that a non immigrant white guy is stabbing little girls!"...

I (and many others) absolutely loved pointing out that although he's white. He's also a Romanian immigrant. Who will undoubtedly have "mental health issues"
Strangely enough, our Leftie friends slipped away quietly to wipe the egg off their faces! 🤣