Climate change?

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
On the vegan versus carnivore subject the thing is that grazing animals, like cattle, Buffalo, Deer and Sheep can use a resource that few other animals can, the grasses, which are rather a plentiful resource, don't die when cropped and are one of the few if not the only (can't remember for certain) plants that don't rely on the integrity of the stem for their survival and continually grow up from the bottom rather than the top of the stem. As such they are a great way of converting a something that can't sustain anything else into a form that can - Meat. Most vegans also have no bloody clue just how much intensively farmed ground is required to keep just one single human fed and especially in a climate like ours in the UK.

If we all went vegan the consequences for the planet would be far worse than if we all went full on pure carnivore.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Given how utterly shite and off the mark the weather reports from the Met office have been for my area I think I'll probably be sweltering in a tropical heatwave when they predict their latest snowmageddon shite fairy tale. I know that they shit themselves every time they think there just might be another Michael Fish style disaster but now they are very much the boy who cried wolf level fuckin' fantasy.