What have you done to your bike today....

stevethegoolie

Sword of Fenrir
Took me Trident out yesterday for a bit of a trundle. I decided to try to get an artistic shot of it somewhere a bit different, on a dead end piece of road next to the East Coast Main Line just south of York - blurry train at speed behind stationary bike. Seemed like a good idea at the time ......!
SIGH!!

Attachments

• DSCF2809.JPG
    DSCF2809.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2810.JPG
    DSCF2810.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Whenever I go out on Britt the Bonnie it tends to be old men who stroke my machine :eek: T'other day I stopped in Inveraray and I was standing puffing my pipe at the railings of the harbour with Britt parked about ten feet away. She was alongside a half dozen of those 'Adventure bike' thingies and this old fella came across the road from the Hotel. I don't think he realised I was even there as he only had eyes for Britt. Walked straight by all those shiny new pointy bikes and up to her. Stroking her tank, running his hand over her badges and giving her a real good ogle all over. This big hairy nutjob puffing on a pipe caught the corner of his eye and he moved away from her down the harbour with a "beautiful day isn't it?" to me as he passed.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
I just got back after a 90 min blast on the Daytona - first proper chance to try it out since getting new chain and sprockets.

And after careful, scientific testing, I am pleased to report that dropping a tooth at the front, does indeed make it more responsive :)

In fact it generally improved the way it behaved - low speed in town felt in a sweeter spot in the rev range too.

DS