What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Well I had a great experience on my bike coming home today..
Something similar about ten days ago...Cop this and let me know if you guys get this happening to you...personally I reckon it's the patches on my jacket..
Coming home from work on Stacy weaving in and out of traffic and notice a soft top sports car ahead pulls alongside it noticed and middle aged good looking woman and she gives me the once over..instead of pulling off I said go on then I'll let you go in front and I pulled in behind her still in traffic..now I could of fucked off but started playing around instead and she starts adjusting her rear view playing with her hair doing her make up and then adjusted her mirror to show me her cleavage..Anyway this went on for a while and I was laughing my bollox off...Then I remembered I'm busting for a piss and I'm starving and want my super noodles and bacon..upon realising my priorities I just gave the bike some revs and fucked all the traffic off...Now with all that going on I completely forgot to do an egg with my noodles..
So my question to you lot is..
Should I have egg and chips tomorrow to make up for not having one today and does this sort of thing happen to you lot when out on your bike...

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Something similar about ten days ago...Cop this and let me know if you guys get this happening to you...personally I reckon it's the patches on my jacket..
Coming home from work on Stacy weaving in and out of traffic and notice a soft top sports car ahead pulls alongside it noticed and middle aged good looking woman and she gives me the once over..instead of pulling off I said go on then I'll let you go in front and I pulled in behind her still in traffic..now I could of fucked off but started playing around instead and she starts adjusting her rear view playing with her hair doing her make up and then adjusted her mirror to show me her cleavage..Anyway this went on for a while and I was laughing my bollox off...Then I remembered I'm busting for a piss and I'm starving and want my super noodles and bacon..upon realising my priorities I just gave the bike some revs and fucked all the traffic off...Now with all that going on I completely forgot to do an egg with my noodles..
Should I have egg and chips tomorrow to make up for not having one today and does this sort of thing happen to you lot when out on your bike...
It doesn't happen to this lot because they don't ride such a sexy bike 😉
Apart from @Public Enemy, obviously it happens to him all the time like yourself 🙂

chas

Legendary Knight
Dunno. Never given way to a car in traffic for 40 years. :D

Kicked a few mind.