What have you done to your bike today....

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Rained solid from Eastbourne to Lewisham 😫 and the local farmers appear to have made a point of chucking mud all over the roads everywhere from Pevensey to Battle:mad:

However I can report that my cheap Clark’s GoreTex walking boots and Richa Rainwarrior trousers are totally waterproof(y) Unlike my Barbour that is in dire need of a rewaxing :sneaky::sneaky:

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Collected the Daytona from the mechanic today - new chain and sprockets and rear brake disc.

Yes, I know I could have done it myself, but his price for C&S was hardly more than I could get them for, and I'm a lazy git at heart :)

Dropped a tooth off the front to lower top speed and increase acceleration - can't be sure it worked, but it feels like it!

DS

Last edited:

JtC

Sword of Fenrir
Had a ride to the mountains this past weekend. Rented a nice little cabin. We just chilled and had some good rides. The high was only 88 -a cool relief from the 106 F in Artesia.

Attachments

• EA8F4CBD-B686-4D49-94DA-86586C3D8544.jpeg
    EA8F4CBD-B686-4D49-94DA-86586C3D8544.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 1210C0AB-51BD-4F43-A159-A1EF4EC0F455.jpeg
    1210C0AB-51BD-4F43-A159-A1EF4EC0F455.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Had a ride to the mountains this past weekend. Rented a nice little cabin. We just chilled and had some good rides. The high was only 88 -a cool relief from the 106 F in Artesia.
That's super cool @JtC
You may not realise it but you inadvertently caught a sasquatch in your photo watching a deer...Got big ass hairy feet them sasquatch you know..That photo could be in national geographic 🤣🤣🤣🦆

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
I ordered a Speedo Angel TFT screen protector for the T900 and it arrived this morning whilst at work. Opened the packet and the contents had been damaged in transit, it's in two pieces held together by the plastic film on each face. Bollocks.
Removed the Scottoiler from the 800 and installed it on the 900. It's the basic vacuum model, V System and requires a vacuum source to lift the oil release valve. The installation instructions clearly show the pipe to cut. When I got to that stage, I found 2 pipes. Which one? I really don't know......................