What have you done to your bike today....

half ton

Legendary Knight
I'm heading to Walton on the Naze Revved up tea bar for a cuppa then across some great roads to Harwich for a Burger from the Van by the Mersea island ferry,then more great riding back home via a real ale pub for a shandy..one of my favourite rides in East Anglia.

Last edited:

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight
Fooked about on and off for 3 weeks with a " genuine Mikuni VM 22 carb " bought off Fleabay for the Tiger cub , Genuine my feckin arse !!!! Looks identical to original but its not , my own fault , Feckin Chinese conning bastids , well , after taking it on and off to adjust about 16 times and instead of waiting another 3 weeks for a Jet kit to arrive as genuine Mikuni jets dont fit FFS i went very very gingerly with a Jet file set and now she runs lovely , only had to adjust the Dizzy about 1/8" to sweeten the timing and now ticks over and runs like a Hunter watch , Happy days , quick walk upto the Post office with the necessary paperwork for Historic Vehicles and now she is ready to go . Happy little bunny now

chas

Legendary Knight
Fooked about on and off for 3 weeks with a " genuine Mikuni VM 22 carb " bought off Fleabay for the Tiger cub , Genuine my feckin arse !!!! Looks identical to original but its not , my own fault , Feckin Chinese conning bastids , well , after taking it on and off to adjust about 16 times and instead of waiting another 3 weeks for a Jet kit to arrive as genuine Mikuni jets dont fit FFS i went very very gingerly with a Jet file set and now she runs lovely , only had to adjust the Dizzy about 1/8" to sweeten the timing and now ticks over and runs like a Hunter watch , Happy days , quick walk upto the Post office with the necessary paperwork for Historic Vehicles and now she is ready to go . Happy little bunny now
Job well done then mate. The Cub deserves a pic here surely?

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Rode down to Premier Bikes in Abingdon (KTM & Triumph) and met up with a mate who was test riding the new Super Duke R this morning. However he decided he prefers his existing Super Duke.

IMG_20210615_113301287_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210615_113142409_HDR.jpg

So then went for a ride around Oxfordshire for a bit, and found somewhere to eat, which was the Mole Inn.

IMG_20210615_123800208_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210615_121827342.jpg
IMG_20210615_130634214_HDR.jpg

As my mate is also interested in a Ducati Street Fighter, we then rode over to Blade Motorcycles for a look.

IMG_20210615_134225942_HDR.jpg

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Rode down to Premier Bikes in Abingdon (KTM & Triumph) and met up with a mate who was test riding the new Super Duke R this morning. However he decided he prefers his existing Super Duke.

View attachment 7687
View attachment 7688

So then went for a ride around Oxfordshire for a bit, and found somewhere to eat, which was the Mole Inn.

View attachment 7689
View attachment 7690
View attachment 7692

As my mate is also interested in a Ducati Street Fighter, we then rode over to Blade Motorcycles for a look.

View attachment 7691
Nothing like a bit of a ride round the dealers looking what your going to throw your next lot of cash at! :cool:

Mrs Billy has banned me from dealers, however when I purchased my latest bike I never went near the showroom so never broke the ban & still got a new bike! ;)

Food looks good too, but why do pubs insist on putting chips in fecking little baskets instead of just putting them on the plate? Obviously whoever thought of it wasn't the poor bastid that does the washing up!

chas

Legendary Knight
Nothing like a bit of a ride round the dealers looking what your going to throw your next lot of cash at! :cool:

Mrs Billy has banned me from dealers, however when I purchased my latest bike I never went near the showroom so never broke the ban & still got a new bike! ;)

Food looks good too, but why do pubs insist on putting chips in fecking little baskets instead of just putting them on the plate? Obviously whoever thought of it wasn't the poor bastid that does the washing up!
It's not the baskets, is it. It's the fact they're little baskets that pisses you off 😁

Me too, fwiw