What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
don't be daft, she'll buy french fighters for 'special relationship'

below is what scottish people can expect at air displays in 2030

london-uk-14th-july-2013-the-soapbox-vehicle-for-the-raf-team-shaped-DAJ3TF.jpg
"Well well" I remember that very well, I was on that sqn at that time and remember the lads building that in their spare time, they did well untill that moment but they had a good time even if they did incur some minor injuries ie cut lip and missing teeth, good days and great lads

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
View attachment 7425View attachment 7426View attachment 7427
Started moving stuff out last night and concentrating on important things first...After lugging around loads of oil spares and assorted nick nacks my landlady bless her decided to clear a space in her garage to put my shelves in and as very kindly said Stacy can stay in the garage and I can do anything to her in there if I want...so things are looking up for me and Stacy..👍👍👍🦆
Great news @BAD LUCK DUCK you desearve some good luck, a place to hide from the Mrs as well mate

chas

Legendary Knight
Just for @BAD LUCK DUCK some hot grinder action 😁
IMAG5346.jpg
Cut away the shit that was wrapped round the pipe (some kind of steel repair tube or tape), cut off the reducer flange and slotted the pipe
IMAG5347.jpg
Had to peel off the 'Fuel' sticker on the can as it was part behind the strap and looked stupid. You can see from the scuff it sits about 3" further forward now. Could use some assembly paste to make it fully gas tight as the collector outlet is slightly oval. But it's secure now, was not far from falling off yesterday and sending the fuelling off with the bloody great hole. IMAG5348.jpg
Time for a bacon based reward! 😁

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
View attachment 7431
Cut away the shit that was wrapped round the pipe (some kind of steel repair tube or tape), cut off the reducer flange and slotted the pipe
View attachment 7432
Had to peel off the 'Fuel' sticker on the can as it was part behind the strap and looked stupid. You can see from the scuff it sits about 3" further forward now. Could use some assembly paste to make it fully gas tight as the collector outlet is slightly oval. But it's secure now, was not far from falling off yesterday and sending the fuelling off with the bloody great hole. View attachment 7433
PHWOAR...Dip your bread..Love a bit of hot angle grinder action and any use of the word flange is great by me...
A job well done mate and top photos to go with the story...
Enjoy your bacon sandwich...👍👍👍

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
View attachment 7431
View attachment 7432
Had to peel off the 'Fuel' sticker on the can as it was part behind the strap and looked stupid. You can see from the scuff it sits about 3" further forward now. Could use some assembly paste to make it fully gas tight as the collector outlet is slightly oval. But it's secure now, was not far from falling off yesterday and sending the fuelling off with the bloody great hole. View attachment 7433
Great work Chas.
It looks a lot better now mate 🙂

JtC

Sword of Fenrir
View attachment 7431
View attachment 7432
Like you, I'd rather ride it. But what must be done, must be done! Looks good.