What have you done to your bike today....

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Rode down to Premier Bikes in Abingdon (KTM & Triumph) and met up with a mate who was test riding the new Super Duke R this morning. However he decided he prefers his existing Super Duke.

View attachment 7687
View attachment 7688

So then went for a ride around Oxfordshire for a bit, and found somewhere to eat, which was the Mole Inn.

View attachment 7689
View attachment 7690
View attachment 7692

As my mate is also interested in a Ducati Street Fighter, we then rode over to Blade Motorcycles for a look.

View attachment 7691
Looks like a great day out Scrappy 😀
But remind me never to eat at the Mole Inn. I'd need both of those mains & a couple of puddings.
Or was that grub from the children's menu? 😳

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight
Hopefully as promised 1958 Triumph T20C , the competition model of the Cub , all it was is heavier duty valves and guides and R rated Valve rockers , now fitted ( at last !!) with a better carb than standard and a full 12v conversion so now Battery less , i know its not up to the standards of the classic restorations we have all seen on another forum and definitely not one for the puritans as i have fitted things that are not true period but cannot be seen but i flatly refuse to be held ransom for stupid prices , so hopefully . as promised is the " Cuthrel "

Attachments

• cub1.jpg
    cub1.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 17
  • cub2.jpg
    cub2.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 17
  • cub3.jpg
    cub3.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 11
  • cub4.jpg
    cub4.jpg