What have you done to your bike today....

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Just had the seat re stuffed and it’s made a HUGE difference to comfort(y)

The guy and his wife that did the seat operate out of an old metal pig shed in the depths of West Sussex - excellent artisan workmanship though - very impressed :)

So now I’ve done everything I wanted to with the bike - seat sorted, all services, knee pads fitted, passenger pegs fitted, and a new screen fitted (y)

And in the test ride I managed the ton on the Polegate by pass - in the past 85 and the wind blast made everything unstable:D:D:D

11E4022B-45D0-41AF-8792-42B0867029B2.jpeg879DDA3A-990A-4464-84E2-144CD4DF2628.jpeg

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Just had the seat re stuffed and it’s made a HUGE difference to comfort(y)

The guy and his wife that did the seat operate out of an old metal pig shed in the depths of West Sussex - excellent artisan workmanship though - very impressed :)

So now I’ve done everything I wanted to with the bike - seat sorted, all services, knee pads fitted, passenger pegs fitted, and a new screen fitted (y)

And in the test ride I managed the ton on the Polegate by pass - in the past 85 and the wind blast made everything unstable:D:D:D

View attachment 14661View attachment 14662
Bikes looking very nice @Old Nick top job on the seat

half ton

Legendary Knight
Done 200 miles over the last 3 days...now at 1050 miles , another 150 and its run in,Waiting for someone to bring out a full stainless exhaust,Got a DNA filter and intake on order and a FuelX pro which should be with me monday,Then its shove a few more miles on her so we can run it on the dyno in standard trim then shove all the bits on and see if we ( well my Brother ..I'll be watching 😁 ) can get it running a little better.. not expecting miracles but Meteors run so lean it's frightening and every little helps.

chas

Legendary Knight
I'm looking forward to getting a new pilot5 on the front of mine. Currently still got the previous owners pilot4 on the front that's worn to an odd profile with the combination of our differing riding styles. I like the pilots though.
Done 200 miles over the last 3 days...now at 1050 miles , another 150 and its run in,Waiting for someone to bring out a full stainless exhaust,Got a DNA filter and intake on order and a FuelX pro which should be with me monday,Then its shove a few more miles on her so we can run it on the dyno in standard trim then shove all the bits on and see if we ( well my Brother ..I'll be watching 😁 ) can get it running a little better.. not expecting miracles but Meteors run so lean it's frightening and every little helps.
My guess is you'll find a bit more torque rather than peak power with a bit of richening up which will make it nicer to ride