What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Took advantage of the lull before the storm and rode up to the smoke this morning in glorious sunshine - except Tunbridge Wells where it rained:(

All the little bits of tinkering to the bike have added up to a much more confident assured and comfortable ride:)

Glorious and bike now covered in shit as it should be(y)

View attachment 14892

Lucky, lucky fella!

Thought of taking mine in but decided not to because of the weather :(

Although it's mainly been dry here so far, some of the gusting makes me feel I made the right decision.

And it looks worse over the weekend!

Fingers crossed for a window of opportunity at some point!

DS

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Thought of taking mine in but decided not to because of the weather :(

Although it's mainly been dry here so far, some of the gusting makes me feel I made the right decision.

And it looks worse over the weekend!

Fingers crossed for a window of opportunity at some point!

DS
judging by the deluge I left behind in London at 5 o’clock you made the right call Doc(y)

Nicer heading South though:)

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Gave the bike a good clean this morning to wash all the salt and crap off from last week and given her a good coat of Motorcycle Protector from MucOff because it smells nice:)

All in time to get the cover back on ready for the rain:rolleyes:

And after yesterdays shenanigans with the broken gate I have to negotiate the trampoline, herbaceous borders, trellis screen, and water butt to get to the back gate and freedom and the bikes new parking spot until I can find a fencer to sort the gate out(y)

MICK 56

Legendary Knight
Gave the bike a good clean this morning to wash all the salt and crap off from last week and given her a good coat of Motorcycle Protector from MucOff because it smells nice:)

All in time to get the cover back on ready for the rain:rolleyes:

And after yesterdays shenanigans with the broken gate I have to negotiate the trampoline, herbaceous borders, trellis screen, and water butt to get to the back gate and freedom and the bikes new parking spot until I can find a fencer to sort the gate out(y)
That Mucoff stuff. Is it any good ? and does it leave the engine looking shiney. Mine is black, and it looks dull. I am looking for something that leaves a gloss look.

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
That Mucoff stuff. Is it any good ? and does it leave the engine looking shiney. Mine is black, and it looks dull. I am looking for something that leaves a gloss look.
When it goes on it looks very shiny, it dulls down to a satin type look (if that makes sense)

I like it because it’s easy to put on and easy to clean off so doesn’t attract too much road grime(y)

Usually use it after every wash in this weather (and on top of ACF 50 treatment every couple of months or when I remember)

And smells nice when you start her up:)

MICK 56

Legendary Knight
When it goes on it looks very shiny, it dulls down to a satin type look (if that makes sense)

I like it because it’s easy to put on and easy to clean off so doesn’t attract too much road grime(y)

Usually use it after every wash in this weather (and on top of ACF 50 treatment every couple of months or when I remember)

And smells nice when you start her up:)
Thanks for that. I'll give it a go.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Out by 09:30 and a dry and not too windy ride to the cafe.

Started raining while I munched on me carrot cake, and was a bit more blustery coming back too, but all within reasonable parameters.

Glad I got out - needed it :)

Afternoon chillin' and then out for a ruby - lovely!

DS

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I bet you do it by numbers in a true military fashion :ROFLMAO:
I imagine him doing it very efficiently.

1) Remove nappy.
2) Immerse child in warm soapy water whilst pinching its nose.
3) Move it around water container in a circular motion, whilst shaking it vigorously.
4) Drape child over clotheshorse near open fire/radiator.
5) Powder bottom (and the childs)
6) Refit fresh nappy.

😉

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
16459553758642997231919476605709.jpg
Screenshot_20220227-093708_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220227-093834_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220227-093827_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220227-093918_Gallery.jpg
So my new fairing arrived.. It doesn't look right to me but let's have a bash..removed four bolts and now stuck.. Not sure how to get fairing off due to three really awkward secure retaining clips..plastic is really flimsy and I don't want to bust it...Any ideas on how to remove the fairing from these three bad boys would be helpful right now...🦆