What have you done to your bike today....

smib

Legendary Knight
Woke the Yam T7 from its winter hibernation today. Glorious sunny day 22'c in Kernow.
Went over the border into Devon.
Them drove down the Atlantic highway (A39) taking in Bude, Widmouth Bay, Crackington Haven (stopped for a cheeky pint). Then on to Boscastle, Tintntagel, Trebarwith Strand then home.
Cracking ride, nice quiet roads!
IMG_20220325_154343.jpg
IMG_20220325_154355.jpg

half ton

Legendary Knight
Full of anticipation this morning, Got to run the wife to work then ....... the day is mine , lube chain and fuck off in any direction, 95mpg means it's still a cheap day out🤑 I know Marty hates anything Indian or Russian but I still love it 🥺
Got back in at 6.15pm..225 miles..the kebab shop at Bacton I had been looking forward to chomping at was bloody closed:mad:,the last half of the return journey was with the sun blinding me:mad:...and my back and arse are in tatters..:mad::mad::mad: ....9 ltrs of fuel used😂

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
You should have seen me trying to get off the bloody bike when I got home ..... looked like I had been on a horse for a week 😥
I think we all have more rides out on our bikes as we get older that finish like that to be fair mate...👍👍👍
I just couldn't resist the temptation to reply in my own unique way with such an eloquently put description of the end of your ride...it was brilliant 🤣🤣🤣👍🦆

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Today I fitted a new DNA air filter to the Bonnie with the open intake [I had from @Scrappy some time ago] and will be glad when I am mended, my ankle is started to heal [went to the quacks Friday] got to go in April hope it is sorted before summer I think I will treat myself to a project bike or another bike out of sympathy

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
After being up and out most of this week at 0400hrs I was getting a bit fed up...View attachment 15859

View attachment 15860

That's longnor village lights in the distance...
View attachment 15861

This morning though however I've had a slightly later start and it's absolutely gorgeous..
Even the lane doesn't look so foreboding...
View attachment 15862View attachment 15863View attachment 15864View attachment 15865
A truly cracking looking machine! 😃
The red bits really set it off. Is it some kinda rainbow/unicorn special edition? 😎

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight