What have you done to your bike today....

MICK60

Legendary Knight
I had a 1995 GPZ900R in black with gold wheels & decals etc. It looked the dogs dangling bits!
Your Triumph should look great Mick πŸ™‚
Yes i think so too. It has changed a bit since the photo i posted. I got 4in risers and 6in Renthal style bars on it, and i had to remove the seat cowl, to fit a rack on it, with a bag, and saddle bags. I need somewhere to carry stuff, especially camping gear.

chas

Legendary Knight
I had a 1995 GPZ900R in black with gold wheels & decals etc. It looked the dogs dangling bits!
I always wanted a JPS black and gold Lotus Europa, it's a classic colourway

But I'll bet a fiver your GPZ had too many 'decals'. Did you itemise every component with the manufacturers name then or is that a later habit? One of your 'Showa' decals on Duck's forks is pissed btw. ;)

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
LH fork leg. The pic Duck put up unfortunately for you shows a highlight light line down the leg which shows the decal to be off.

Getting stuff straight on tubular structures is complicated.

And to be avoided.
Let's allow Duck to check the measurements.
Admittedly I'm not a professional decal designer/fitter like your good self (allegedly). I applied them by eye & they looked fine to me Chas.

Don't forget Duck binned his bike on its RHS recently. If you're talking a mm or two difference to the LHS fork leg? He has complained about the handling since the crash.
"Maybe" the forks have moved in the yoke Be'atch! πŸ˜‰

It still looks fine to me mate. Apart from the RH fork being slightly turned inwards. Possibly consistent with a RHS drop? πŸ€”...20220326_234140.jpg
Nobody likes their work being criticised. Whether they are a brickie or a milkman. And definitely not by anyone who hasn't factored in other distinct possibilities?
That would be unreasonable, & said critic could be a prick? πŸ€”

Just saying πŸ˜‰

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Put yer handbag down Jez 'e ain't wurf it!
I nearly mentioned how he now works for someone else. After his own "expert" decal design & application company went down the shitter.
But I rose above that. In the hope that he was only trying to wind me up whilst he was pi$$ed? πŸ€”

Oops!
You just made me highlight both of those facts Marty 😳
I'm sure he'll forgive me at 9am ish. When he's no longer in belligerent, or pi$$ taking c#nt mode πŸ˜‰

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
My twin headlights arrived. I am going to join them together with a bit of threaded bar, inside a piece of chrome tubing. with chrome brackets on the outsides. Got to look better than the current arrangement. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284254925231 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292143359037 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254826992266 Getting the wheels powder coated gold next week.:)
I'd be interested to see how you do that...keep us posted with plenty of photos..Wish I still had all the photos of me doing my stuff for the triumph headlight and eventually twin headlight now to try and help you out...πŸ¦†

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Let's allow Duck to check the measurements.
Admittedly I'm not a professional decal designer/fitter like your good self (allegedly). I applied them by eye & they looked fine to me Chas.

Don't forget Duck binned his bike on its RHS recently. If you're talking a mm or two difference to the LHS fork leg? He has complained about the handling since the crash.
"Maybe" the forks have moved in the yoke Be'atch! πŸ˜‰

It still looks fine to me mate. Apart from the RH fork being slightly turned inwards. Possibly consistent with a RHS drop? πŸ€”...View attachment 15883
Nobody likes their work being criticised. Whether they are a brickie or a milkman. And definitely not by anyone who hasn't factored in other distinct possibilities?
That would be unreasonable, & said critic could be a prick? πŸ€”

Just saying πŸ˜‰
I'm taking a few days off in a few weeks so I shall come down on her and you can have a proper look πŸ¦†

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Talking about stuff that may have occurred when she went down like the Belgrano...
She as cut out on me four times this week when slowing down and dropping into second or just after dropping into second...Any ideas people...πŸ¦†

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Talking about stuff that may have occurred when she went down like the Belgrano...
She as cut out on me four times this week when slowing down and dropping into second or just after dropping into second...Any ideas people...πŸ¦†
If it's fitted with a fuel cut off switch aka a tilt switch? That could now be sticking?

MICK60

Legendary Knight
I'd be interested to see how you do that...keep us posted with plenty of photos..Wish I still had all the photos of me doing my stuff for the triumph headlight and eventually twin headlight now to try and help you out...πŸ¦†
I got it sussed mate, but am having problems with my photo's at the moment. I upload them, and they just fuck off somewhere that i cant get to. A trip to my local computer man is looking likely next week. :)