What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
IMG-20220511-WA0000.jpg
Since I found my heavy duty waterproof trousers and my military poncho I've been dying to go out in the rain and try em out...
I really enjoyed the ride into work and was daydreaming I was a world war two German dispatch rider heroically fighting the elements dodging allied fighters strafing me and such in order to get an urgent message through to the German High Command that Iceland got a deal on wilkinger hot dogs 🌭
It was only ruined when I stopped at the girlfriends shop to show how cool I looked as a dashing handsome, cut a fine figure of a German dispatch rider when she goes " you look all puffed out and look like a fat bastard "...
Talk about dashing my hopes and dreams of getting awarded the iron cross from the Fuherer...
So I leave it to you..
Fat bastard Goodyear blimp or dashing handsome German dispatch rider...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ¦†

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
View attachment 16798
Since I found my heavy duty waterproof trousers and my military poncho I've been dying to go out in the rain and try em out...
I really enjoyed the ride into work and was daydreaming I was a world war two German dispatch rider heroically fighting the elements dodging allied fighters strafing me and such in order to get an urgent message through to the German High Command that Iceland got a deal on wilkinger hot dogs 🌭
It was only ruined when I stopped at the girlfriends shop to show how cool I looked as a dashing handsome, cut a fine figure of a German dispatch rider when she goes " you look all puffed out and look like a fat bastard "...
Talk about dashing my hopes and dreams of getting awarded the iron cross from the Fuherer...
So I leave it to you..
Fat bastard Goodyear blimp or dashing handsome German dispatch rider...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ¦†
F263E093-2C55-4E64-A656-0C49ECD2DCC9.jpeg

smib

Legendary Knight
View attachment 16798
So I leave it to you..
All that wet weather gear makes that Kwacker look tiny

smib

Legendary Knight
Is the Lithium battery a straight plug in @chas ? Not that I'm thinking about fitting one but I seem to recall reading something along the lines of 'Do Not fit a Lithium battery to a bike not set up to use one without doing x. y and z'. I'm not saying that's the case but it's just something I seem to recall noticing somewhere.

Edit: It now comes to me that I think it was about the new Reg/rectifier I fitted and the warning was 'not to be used with Lithium batteries'.
Ive got an Antigravity Lithium pack fitted to one of my bikes. There is a warning, think the older reg/rects push out to much voltage. They recommend an electronic reg/rect.IMG_20220511_114457[1].jpg

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
View attachment 16798
So I leave it to you..
Considering the fact I had to damn near get you in a headlock before you'd take that genuine (stupidly expensive) Kawasaki top-box.

How come I haven't seen a photo of the bike since without the top-box fitted? And you've owned the bike for just over 12 months πŸ€”

Handy aren't they πŸ˜‰

PS...
I'm with Stacy on the waterproofs adding 5st to your normally slender silhouette.