What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
It's incredible that you were riding in snow and ice on that tyre @BAD LUCK DUCK you must have had sod all grip most of the time. I don't mind riding a baldy in the dry or even when it's a little wet but snow and ice no way in hell I would.
So what you are actually saying is I must be a highly skilled rider with amazing balance and other skills required to be able to ride through the atrocious winter weather conditions on that tyre....🤣🤣🤣

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
£135 for that tyre fitted...is that good or bad??

A few problems fitting it and they had to use something called a worm which was basically a solid looking rubber inner tube type thing to try and create a seal to get the tyre to pop into shape..After seeing all the problems they had fitting the tyre today I've changed my mind about doing my own tyres in future...

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Was your wheel rim corroded @BAD LUCK DUCK ? If they were struggling to seal it I'd be wondering why. Main reasons would be corrosion or that the wheel is out or true and no longer properly circular.
My wheel was fine..They said it was something to do with the tyre being slightly mishhaped due to the way the tyres are stacked in storage..Apparently it happens every now and then..

Glyn

Legendary Knight
That's in tight as something that gets rammed in really tight...
Looks like a nice bike from what I can see...
[/QUO
It’s only done just over 900 miles I worked 7 days a week from last Jan to December so never had a chance to ride it.
It is a lovely thing to ride though

Attachments

• 13110B29-839D-4626-B5B7-C1A5EDF88E23.jpeg
    13110B29-839D-4626-B5B7-C1A5EDF88E23.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I couldn't do anything to my bike today as the weather took a turn for the worse..The cover had come off and the bike was covered in snow and ice....The ice really clusters around the brake and clutch lever and the wiring at the front of the bike...I'm beginning to think its the cause of some of my problems...