What have you done to your bike today....

Flynnt20

Legendary Knight
I couldn't do anything to my bike today as the weather took a turn for the worse..The cover had come off and the bike was covered in snow and ice....The ice really clusters around the brake and clutch lever and the wiring at the front of the bike...I'm beginning to think its the cause of some of my problems...
If i have to leave the bike outside for any time i use the blue tarpaulins from screwfix , about 4m sq with eyelets all around the edge cost about £4 , put a length of thick string or thin rope through the eyes and when the bike is covered pull the string tight around the bottom of the bike so it " purses " ,dirt cheap and never had one come off yet

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Just saying Duck, but that ACF 50 you were offered would help stop that corrosion on the switch it's not been in there that long

Its a bit disheartening to be honest when I've only just replaced it...
Its the harsh weather conditions up here mixed in with really shitty roads covered in debris grit stuff that falls off the back of agricultural trailers and you got a bike covered in all sorts that somehow gets into everything...
Summer will soon be here and all will be great...