What have you done to your bike today....

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
These relays Duck are all coming in at about the £21-£22 from Triumph, I think @DD67 's idea off it being Hella may hold some water try Hella direct [webb site] or even take one to a motor outlet you need to mark down the No's on the relay Duck let us know what's on it

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
These relays Duck are all coming in at about the £21-£22 from Triumph, I think @DD67 's idea off it being Hella may hold some water try Hella direct [webb site] or even take one to a motor outlet you need to mark down the No's on the relay Duck let us know what's on it
My guess is something along the lines of...

01RA001
4RA940010

Don't take that as gospel though Duck. But compare it with the current relay.

Garage is all locked up now so couldn't get access until later so I just thought fuck it and bought one regardless....
Relay that is not garage...I can't afford a garage 😫 😩 😕

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Did the lecture involve phrases such as...

..."That bike is a money pit! Get something more reliable"...

..."The feckin thing is the two wheeled equivalent of Triggers broom!"...

If so, you should listen to her. Do frogs have good or bad hearing? Can't say I've noticed ears on frogs? 😉
She basically said you got no choice but to keep spending on it as you can't afford to do anything else or replace it with anything else so your stuck with it...
Basically means I'm in for more lectures and guilt trips every time she takes me to and from work...