What have you done to your bike today....

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Pink is for real men! Eddie Cochran - Pink Pegged Slacks!

I think we should take back pink. Historically pink was a masculine colour and it was Pink for boys and powder blue for girls. Pink, particularly the 'shocking' variety was considered too bright and aggressive for girls until the twentieth century when it switched around although the Rock'n'Roll/Rockabilly world did make a statement by having bright pink trousers and teddy boy suits.

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Pink is for real men! Eddie Cochran - Pink Pegged Slacks!

I think we should take back pink. Historically pink was a masculine colour and it was Pink for boys and powder blue for girls. Pink, particularly the 'shocking' variety was considered too bright and aggressive for girls until the twentieth century when it switched around although the Rock'n'Roll/Rockabilly world did make a statement by having bright pink trousers and teddy boy suits.
Fook sake Marty I swear you need some therapy some times

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Once upon a time woolly woofters in pink ruled the world and fucked it up..

So all the real men got together killed everyone and said only girls are allowed to wear pink and only them sexy little pink ankle socks...

And all was well with the world...

Until recently with introduction of hippies and electric bikes. ...to be continued

smib

Legendary Knight
I've heard tell that the girls all love a big pink crotch rocket! Especially in conjunction with a purple helmet.

As for electric bikes they can be shoved where the sun don't shine. If it ain't roaring like a lion it ain't a bike!
I entirely agree........

But

If you are into cycling / mountain biking (I am), then pedal assisted bikes are great.
Realistic 30 mph speeds, no helmet (unless you are a pussy Libtard snowflake) no insurance required (again unless you are a pussy Libtard snowflake). I build my own so no speed limitation! (sorry Libtard snowflakes).

Only my opinion! Others are available..... and am sure will follow!

smib

Legendary Knight
Afraid I don't do cycling even with 'assist'. I did do a spot of it many years ago simply as part of a fitness regime but, otherwise I can't get into the sport.
Yep, each to their own mate!
I feel the same about runners and running...... Whats the point.
Each to their own.

Getting back on track.
Think about it as well, how boring it would be if we all rode the same motorcycles.

Right after all that exercise, I'm off to drink some Rum

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
@smib

Mate I wasn't having a pop at you about you being a cockroach of the road...
I just hate electric bikes of any description..Actually I probably dislike most bicycles..
I've never understood why someone gets a bike to get fit and save the environment but then can't be arsed to pedal it so puts an electric motor on it with a battery that destroys massive areas of the environment and all you can do with the battery at the end of its life is throw it on the tip...
I mean having an electric bike is hardly gonna get anyone a blow job off Greta Thornberg and let's face it would you really want one...

Last edited:

smib

Legendary Knight
@smib

Mate I wasn't having a pop at you mate about you being a cockroach of the road...
I just hate electric bikes of any description..Actually I probably dislike most bicycles..
I've never understood why someone gets a bike to get fit and save the environment but then can't be arsed to pedal it so puts an electric motor on it with a battery that destroys massive areas of the environment and all you can do with the battery at the end of its life is throw it on the tip...
I mean having an electric bike is hardly gonna get anyone a blow job off Greta Thornberg and let's face it would you really want one...
You're missing the point (fun?) BLD.
Big fuck off illegal electric motor, oversized high amp battery and programmable :geek:(tinkerers dream) maxed out controller = FUN not fitness

TBH who in the modern world really cares about the environment, we are all guilty of flouting those rules ?

As you say.... Each to their own😘