What have you done to your bike today....

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
£126.50 LATER 😱😱😱😱

Hopefully it will be here tomorrow...
I know I've said this before so I know what your answer is likely to be Duck.

But!......
There has to come a time when you stop throwing good money after bad mate.
In the time I've known you. You've spent more on that bike than it's worth. You've seen how difficult it is to find used spares for it. Use that to your advantage & break it up for spares to sell on Ebay.
Surely even Mrs Duck can see the advantages in you getting a newer more reliable bike.
Even if it's just the fact she won't have to take you into work at stupid o'clock.

After a 2 minute Ebay search I found this.
Probably not your cuppa tea but it's a 2007, they are bomb proof reliable & spares are cheap & plentiful.
My guess is it could be yours for £1000?
Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, but I am only trying to help mate 🙂

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member

But!......
In the time I've known you. You've spent more on that bike than it's worth. You've seen how difficult it is to find used spares for it. Use that to your advantage & break it up for spares to sell on Ebay.
Surely even Mrs Duck can see the advantages in you getting a newer more reliable bike.
Even if it's just the fact she won't have to take you into work at stupid o'clock.

Probably not your cuppa tea but it's a 2007, they are bomb proof reliable & spares are cheap & plentiful.
Feel free to tell me to mind my own business, but I am only trying to help mate 🙂
Don't listen Duck, he's just trying to get everyone on Kawasakis!

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck

But!......

The problem is I aint got enough money to replace my bike with anything at the moment and the way things are i ain't likely to be able to for some time yet...The only option I got for now is to keep tinkering away with this one and keep it going the best I can until I'm in a better position to do something about it...

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
The problem is I aint got enough money to replace my bike with anything at the moment and the way things are i ain't likely to be able to for some time yet...The only option I got for now is to keep tinkering away with this one and keep it going the best I can until I'm in a better position to do something about it...
Ok mate, but can I suggest that you start keeping a record of what you're spending on the Triumph per quarter.
Then compare that with the monthly repayments on a bank loan.