What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Or some duck oil?

Got me coat already.
Or maybe duck oil is a substance produced by the pituitary gland of a certain species of rare aquatic bird, the little egret, that historically was harvested in a remote region of Dagestan, where women of the ethnic group of the Lezgin skillfully massaged the oil out of the ducks' neck, producing a thick, viscous ...

Well I never....🤔

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Or maybe duck oil is a substance produced by the pituitary gland of a certain species of rare aquatic bird, the little egret, that historically was harvested in a remote region of Dagestan, where women of the ethnic group of the Lezgin skillfully massaged the oil out of the ducks' neck, producing a thick, viscous ...

Well I never....🤔
And if applied to your horn.........?

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck

Well I never....🤔

Ethnic lesbians...That figures...That sort have try to get their hands round my neck for years...😉

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
New rear tyre at last...tyre was almost worn through and looked very square..Could almost poke your fingertip through with very little effort...A lesson learned in tyres...View attachment 2808View attachment 2809
Go steady on that new rubber for a few miles, there will be silicone release which makes them a bit sketchy, either that or rough the surface up slightly with some rough sand paper or the like.