What have you done to your bike today....

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Having fitted a Power Booster to Bonnie I gave her a good run today and must say what a difference it has made to the running of the bike, the throttle is now clean and crisp to operate without the snatchiness associated to EFI motors, it was easier to control in slow movement and picked up her skirts and responded to rev's nice and clean just like a carb motor so I must say she was a good purchase.
View attachment 8108

Your Bonnie looks mint Don (y)

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Broken it!

Was squeezing in an extended lunchtime blast on the Dayt, but the display went all funny before showing nothing not even revs, although the neutral and indicator lights were working.

Then it just died as I waited to turn into a junction - fortunately only a couple of hundred yards from home.

Popped back, got out of kit and pushed it back.

Now on battery charger in garage, then see what happens.

Decided to squeeze a ride in as I saw the weather forecast for this weekend - perfect weather for tinkering in the garage!

DS

chas

Legendary Knight
Broken it!

Was squeezing in an extended lunchtime blast on the Dayt, but the display went all funny before showing nothing not even revs, although the neutral and indicator lights were working.

Then it just died as I waited to turn into a junction - fortunately only a couple of hundred yards from home.

Popped back, got out of kit and pushed it back.

Now on battery charger in garage, then see what happens.

Decided to squeeze a ride in as I saw the weather forecast for this weekend - perfect weather for tinkering in the garage!

DS
That's exactly the symptoms when mine stopped charging, first warning signs was the display going dead.
The two links supplied by Sarky and Don in the thread I started were useful in diagnosing. Hope it's a simple fix!

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I've got a 300 mile round trip tomorrow to collect a car.
I haven't purchased a vehicle in the rain for over 35yrs. Thankfully it isn't an expensive vehicle. So it won't matter too much if the rain hides some paint/bodywork imperfections. Just hope if isn't a total dog because rain does a brilliant job of hiding that.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I haven't purchased a vehicle in the rain for over 35yrs. Thankfully it isn't an expensive vehicle. So it won't matter too much if the rain hides some paint/bodywork imperfections. Just hope if isn't a total dog because rain does a brilliant job of hiding that.

Good luck, I hope its a good one (y). Take a rubber blade and chamois with you.

half ton

Legendary Knight
How many feckin cars do you want :rolleyes: