What have you done to your bike today....

chas

Legendary Knight
The WMIK he had was an original MK1 built by Ricardo, damaged then stripped to Wolf spec, which is how he bought it. He's restored it to WMIK spec at some expense. The knowledge I have of this vehicle is not voluntary ;)

I've known a few 'Mil' enthusiasts over the years and there's a range of personalities. Mate of mine's dad had a GMC truck and a mate of his had a 'Duck' as well as a WLC Harley. Never got the chance to ride that but I've had a go of M20 Beeza's round fields at shows.

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
Mechanically incompetent is something you cannot afford to be with ANY Landy. Well, except the very new ones, you need a software degree for them fechers. Even to set the handbrake cable! But then, in my view they ain't a Landy.

You either have to be able to fix things yourself, or be very, very... Very rich.

I'm poor. My wife was once asked why she married me... "Cos he picked me, and he fixes things." (I picked her cos she had a Landy at the time and I didn't. Lol)

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
The WMIK he had was an original MK1 built by Ricardo, damaged then stripped to Wolf spec, which is how he bought it. He's restored it to WMIK spec at some expense. The knowledge I have of this vehicle is not voluntary ;)

I've known a few 'Mil' enthusiasts over the years and there's a range of personalities. Mate of mine's dad had a GMC truck and a mate of his had a 'Duck' as well as a WLC Harley. Never got the chance to ride that but I've had a go of M20 Beeza's round fields at shows.
I can assure you no one as ever had a go on The Duck...
Especially no one called gaycardo 😳🦆

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Screenshot_20210725-162153_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210725-162200_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-162502_Gallery.jpg
I finally fitted the heated grips and hand guards and it don't look too bad....

Also I think my cats a whore😳
I told her that if a certain member of the motorbike forum sees you like that but she didn't care..
I think he's already been there 😉🤣🤣🤣🦆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-162237_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-162237_Gallery.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20210725-162226_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-162226_Gallery.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 9

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Accompanied my neighbour to the Loughborough Guzzi shop so he could drop his new bike off for its 600 mile service and came back with him on the back.

Interesting following him on it again and seeing how his confidence has increased since he first got it.

He told me he took out his R100RT at the weekend and found it 'really slow' :)

DS

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Had a great ride this evening on the Guzzi, one of those almost perfect summer evenings when the light is fantasic and you seem to be able to see for miles 😄 and I'm absolutely loving the way the Guzzi rides particularly on country roads 😁

Is this a warning for an impending duck invasion? 🤔

IMG_20210726_190243061_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210726_190307783_HDR.jpg