What have you done to your bike today....

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Well, I took the Sprint down for MOT....... No engine management light and she never missed a beat. Passed the MOT with an advisory as the back brake was binding slightly. I knew it was but had hoped it would free up on the thirty miles down to the MOT station. Not a nice day for a ride here though, wet miserable, grey and blustery. Yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was roasting hot!

chas

Legendary Knight
Well, I took the Sprint down for MOT....... No engine management light and she never missed a beat. Passed the MOT with an advisory as the back brake was binding slightly. I knew it was but had hoped it would free up on the thirty miles down to the MOT station. Not a nice day for a ride here though, wet miserable, grey and blustery. Yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was roasting hot!
Job done mate. Pleased for you.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Were you driving the hairdresser’s car or the skip?
I don't own either of those models.
My 999cc, 3 cylinder, wannabe SUV driving friend 😘
I might get an ickle Ecosport like yours to carry on the back of my car 🤔
Like you see Smart cars on the back of camper vans. It'll come in handy for B roads & small parking spaces 😉

Don't say it's your wifes car. We know you love it 🧐

Daytona

Legendary Knight
Busy day, cleaned the garage ie swept floor. Then tidied it up. Went through all my gaskets n seals to make sure i have enough for tge t150 rebuild. Then fitted my ne top yoke for the 955 fits lovely just need to sort out tbe bar n switch positions to avoid clashes tomo.
Sat here now with a Gin my mrs left I always swore i would rather drink my own piss
Will be back later with the verdict 😝😝😄😄

Last edited:

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Today I got the Elextrex reg/rec in from Sprint Manufacturing to replace the one I robbed from my Daytona to put on the Sprint. Fitted that and then, after checking it was working properly, put the bodywork back on. Then I took the Scorpion exhaust off the Sprint and put a Delkevic on because I found the Scorpion a bit quiet in the upper registers and too 'boomy' in the lower registers where the Delkevic is sweet and balanced throughout the 'scale' of revs.

Last edited:

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Today I got the Elextrex reg/rec in from Sprint Manufacturing to replace the one I robbed from my Daytona to put on the Sprint. Fitted that and then, after checking it was working properly, put the bodywork back on. Then I took the Scorpion exhaust off the Sprint and put a Delkevic on because I found the Scorpion a bit quiet in the upper registers and too 'boomy' in the lower registers where the Delkevic is sweet and balanced throughout the 'scale' of revs.
That is taking audiophile qualities out of the stratosphere Marty (y) hats off to you mate:)

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Woke up bright and bubbly at 'workday time' so went out for a nice ride.

To Melton, Uppingham, Market Harborough, Melton and then home - with a stop for cuppa and cake in the middle.

Nice to ride on my own again after the last couple of rides out - could give the road all my attention :)

Called neighbour and it's the pub in a bit!

DS