What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Standard Triumph mirrors are crap, the Bonneville mirrors are chromed plastic with metal stems that have about an atoms thickness of chrome. Their after-market accessories mirrors are pretty good though, and I fitted them on both my Street Triple and Bonneville.

Recently fitted some Oberon bar end mirrors to the Guzzi, and I'm very pleased with them so far.

s-l1600_1_540x.jpg

I had them on my sprint...
Excellent and super cool.πŸ¦†

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I'm going to try some superglue in the joint with the plastic before splashing out
Try some clear silicone based adhesive first mate.
It sticks solidly but it isn't as irreversible as superglue.

I've never tried this brand but it looks like the stuff I'm suggesting & it's cheap enough to try.

T

The Departed

Try some clear silicone based adhesive first mate.
It sticks solidly but it isn't as irreversible as superglue.

I've never tried this brand but it looks like the stuff I'm suggesting & it's cheap enough to try.

FWIW they'll go in the bin either way. I'll just use whatever clear glue I have.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Anyone wanna see my diarrhoea...I took a photo to prove to my boss what was going on in case anyone reported a bus driver with his pants around his ankles next to a field full of sheep πŸ˜³πŸ¦†
I read that out to Mrs DD. Her comment was...

That sounds like a "the dog ate my homework" style excuse. I reckon it's just a well constructed cover story for Duck to hide his bit of sheep shagging in the firms time!

I reckon she could be onto something there! πŸ˜‰

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I read that out to Mrs DD. Her comment was...

That sounds like a "the dog ate my homework" style excuse. I reckon it's just a well constructed cover story for Duck to hide his bit of sheep shagging in the firms time!

I reckon she could be onto something there! πŸ˜‰
Right that's it... I'm showing you the creme de la creme proof is in the pudding photo πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ¦†Screenshot_20210922-201905_Gallery.jpg
It don't look like alot but it really was and it flowed all down the embankment but I forgot to take a video...πŸ€―πŸ¦†

T

The Departed

Anyway reason it's on this thread is cos an old boy pulled up on a motorbike when I was on my way back to the bus and said " terribly sorry but I've been caught short and need a pee.i hope you dont mind"..
I replied " After what I just done mate I can't really say anything "..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ¦†

Fkkkoofffffff

You arranged a meet and now feel guilty after having your arse rimmed.