What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Much nicer ride into the city today - the right clothes help :)

Also pleasantly surprised to see Essex Police on foot patrol on the M25/A20 junction Roundabout protecting us from anarchists gluing themselves to things (y)

They are not anarchist - if they were they wouldn't be calling the police to protect them when motorists want to sort the problem out themselves! Sit down in the road in front of me, and I'll show you some 'anarchy' ;)

They are spoilt, self-righteous tossers who are doing their cause no good at all.

DS

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
They are not anarchist - if they were they wouldn't be calling the police to protect them when motorists want to sort the problem out themselves! Sit down in the road in front of me, and I'll show you some 'anarchy' ;)

They are spoilt, self-righteous tossers who are doing their cause no good at all.

DS
I know but they still make me laugh :D

And it was of course Kent not Essex police walking around the roundabout - which was even funnier:LOL:

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member

DS
WOW!
How times change Doc 😳
I thought you hippies were into peace & love for everyone 🤔

😉

Don the Don

Legendary Knight

DS
img-20211008-wa0014-jpg.133388

chas

Legendary Knight
Topped up the expansion bottle. She obviously burped on a quick flog to Fife after I replaced all the coolant last week. Never had a proper warm up due to an invasion of grandsons. I had sharp words with her about her manners.
Too busy this a.m. to do anything more because I was preoccupied with my plums. Bushels of ‘em.
Will you have them on display by the front gate for passers by to admire?
If you put an honesty box out you can claim you are providing a service.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Fair bit of bike activity the last few days.

Lovely bimble on Friday then a run to and from London at the weekend. Being on bike proved very useful when hit tailbacks on M1 and was able to filter and head off down the A14/M11 instead.

For Ldn tried out my new Dianese suit - comfy and dry so all good :) Can't complain that my old Alpinestar one is being retired - had it over 9 years and it's done 10K a year in all weathers, but zips and velcro are now all on the way out.

DS