What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Talking of wine with steak. I'm rapidly becoming addicted to those £10 Tesco finest range meal deals.
The grub is delicious & well worth a tenner 😋

Neither of us are big fans of wine though. Consequently we are building up a bit of a stock 😗...
View attachment 11704
It's tasty enough, but I can see a few bottles being reassigned as Christmas gifts 🧐
Don't you give me a bottle of that cheap shit for Christmas

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
After a week off work and not a single day of being able to get out on the bike I was getting a bit fed up..
This afternoon though the clouds broke and the sun shone like a good un..Got Stacy out put other Stacy on the back and BRRRMMM off I went...Five minutes later it pissed it down so hard I had to stop...Five minutes later it cleared...No stopping me then..I terrorised pedestrians in leek..Nearly squished an old fella when weaving through traffic and he stepped out from behind a car..Got called a fucking idiot and I had to laugh cos I was a bit but couldn't care less..
Gave every speed camera we seen the finger...
Blitzed over the cat and fiddle and had a romantic moment with Stacy whilst the other Stacy was riding pillion..Done some exploring and terrorised Buxton before coming home and pouring a large glass of jamesons crested and relaxing in front of a roaring fire with Stacy the human..That's only cos I can't fit the bike through the front door though and Stacy the motorbike won't bend over the sofa...
Cheers lads 👍🦆

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
A bit of a quandary this one...
The tax is up on Stacy and I was going to sorn her for the winter..
The roads have turned to shit near me and are slippery as f#ck with leaves debris cow mucky and mud from off all manor of agricultural vehicles..
Now money is very tight at the moment but tomorrow is meant to be nice and I'm off work for the day for my CBT bullshit...
So do I tax it for six months knowing tomorrow is probably the only day of riding I'm going to get before the gritters fuck the road up or not....
All answers on a postcard please and make all cheques and postal orders payable to that handsome charming charismatic Duck...🦆

half ton

Legendary Knight
What have I done to my bike ...... went and paid the balance, First time I've seen one in the dark blue in real life, Glad I hung on and didn't go for the other options, Pick it up next Wednesday....little bit happy 😁but wish it was feckin summer and not bloody frosty ol November 🥶🥶🥶

Freck

Legendary Knight
Despite money being tight I'd renew it on a dd, my ST is only eight quid a month. If you get a decent riding day in the next six month you'll kick yourself. I know they'll be few and far between but they'll be worth every penny.
I thought you lot were a bunch of tight arses? You do know that it costs more over the year paying by monthly DD? :eek:

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
View attachment 12022
I'm sure something ain't right somewhere...
Why can't I have six months for £48 😳🦆
According to that, 12 months in a single payment is less than 12 x monthly payments via direct debit.
But 6 months in a single payment is more than 6 x monthly payments? 🤔

Compared with those prices. It's also a joke that Mrs DD's 11yr old 1.6 diesel car is only £30 for 12 months. So much for diesels being bad for the planet eh! 😏

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I was just about to tax it for six months and my reminder letter is missing in action..Now I know that letter was on my kitchen table and only one other person as been here and strange enough she was asking if I wanted her to tax the bike for me on her computer this morning...
I'm gonna be pissed off if she as taken my reminder letter...🤔🦆

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I was just about to tax it for six months and my reminder letter is missing in action..Now I know that letter was on my kitchen table and only one other person as been here and strange enough she was asking if I wanted her to tax the bike for me on her computer this morning...
I'm gonna be pissed off if she as taken my reminder letter...🤔🦆
If you're referring to human Stacy? And she might be taxing Versys Stacy as a gift?
Don't knock it mate 🙂