What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Stacy is all washed and lubed up..For once I can go see my PTSD bloke on my bike in clement weather conditions..
In theory that should chill me out quite literally on the ride there so maybe for once I will be relaxed calm and not mention anything about setting pedos on fire or kicking shit out of sex offenders rapists drug dealers murdering scumbags and saying if you got a problem with any of that I can always throw you through that first floor office window...
This is why motorbikes are good for me..They take me to a calmer more peaceful place...🏍👍🦆

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
Jeez you southerners! I went out for a thirty mile run around my home area today in temperatures which ranged from somewhere just above zero to a heady high of four degrees Celsius and never felt the cold at all. Sheepskin Jacket, lightweight combat trousers and a pair of armoured bike gloves that I bought new off ebay for about a tenner.
entrytohell.jpg

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Screenshot_20211104-163552_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211104-163513_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211104-163948_Gallery.jpg
I went for a blitz on Stacy and loved it..I gotta get some new leather trousers at some point cos that vented area around the gonads about froze my dick off...
By the way I take a stunning photo that should encourage more lady bikers to our forum that are gagging for it...😳👍🤣🦆

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
View attachment 12040View attachment 12041View attachment 12042
I went for a blitz on Stacy and loved it..I gotta get some new leather trousers at some point cos that vented area around the gonads about froze my dick off...
By the way I take a stunning photo that should encourage more lady bikers to our forum that are gagging for it...😳👍🤣🦆
I bet the combination of heated grips, hand guards & good gloves. Equals toastie hands 🙂
Also, you seem to really love the 2 wheeled Stacy. Which is great to see mate 😃

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Jeez you southerners! I went out for a thirty mile run around my home area today in temperatures which ranged from somewhere just above zero to a heady high of four degrees Celsius and never felt the cold at all. Sheepskin Jacket, lightweight combat trousers and a pair of armoured bike gloves that I bought new off ebay for about a tenner.
View attachment 12039
Bikes looking good @MartytheMartian, enjoy the ride's before the snow comes, "Oh" I forget you don't get much snow do you

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I gotta get some new leather trousers at some point cos that vented area around the gonads about froze my dick off...
I've got a pair you can have for free if they fit.
They look similar to your current leather trousers. i.e. not a sports bike style.

I also have a pair of fully armored RST textile trousers, but I'd want something for them.
You can have a look/try them on when you come down with the Jaaaaaaag.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
I thought you lot were a bunch of tight arses? You do know that it costs more over the year paying by monthly DD? :eek:

Yeah, I refuse to let the bastards have another £7 of my hard earned too!

But I don't sorn either and will ride both in winter.

The Daytona is mainly being fettled, but if I've finished a job, first suitable day, I'll want to try it out.

And the GS has its next ACF 50 treatment booked in for the end of the month to set it up for the coming shittiness.

DS

half ton

Legendary Knight
Had a look on the dealers site where I'm getting the Meteor from and he now has my Bonnie up for sale on autotrader , Got the shock of my life when I looked at it.....................It's recorded as previously a Cat D write off. How the fuck did I not know about this,I would have thought it would be on the Log Book... or am I missing something.Owned her since 2013 and never had an inkling.