What have you done to your bike today....

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Over the weekend when allowed out to play, fitted Oxford heated grips to the Thruxton:)

not keen on the control box on the bars, may see if I can put that somewhere else:unsure:

But they certainly work(y) 70% good and warm, 100% too hot for normal cold days:p

The fly screen is very useful for hiding loads of wiring sins:p

View attachment 12071

View attachment 12073
I hid the control box on Annie (@Public Enemy's T100)
20181206_170835.jpg
It's still in yer face, but not quite as much.

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I've been to gay sainsbury's and they had naff all in..wanted a piece of pork and they said no..it was all being thrown out..I said well fuck you very much and you can keep this lot as well then..WANKERS Screenshot_20211107-132458_Gallery.jpg

So then I went to a decent German shop and hey presto everything I wanted and better for £9...Bonus..
Screenshot_20211107-132502_Gallery.jpg

Then I dropped my stuff off and went for a Sunday ride..No photos can do justice to roads and scenery where I live..I'm so glad I taxed Stacy..Only came home because the wind is getting really bad..What a great few hours riding...
Screenshot_20211107-132510_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211107-132519_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211107-132603_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211107-132538_Gallery.jpg

Cracking day and to round it off I'm on the kazi having a dump with a bottle of Bishops finger..
Cheers people..
What do you mean you don't believe me, you want proof...
Well here you go then..
CHEERS Screenshot_20211107-132629_Gallery.jpg

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Sainsbury's is getting more gay by the minute for having naff all in and refusing to let me buy stuff that is right there on the shelf...The fella did apologise but as far as I'm concerned what a waste if all that was gonna be scrapped...
Having been homeless and knowing what it's like to be cold and hungry it just boiled my piss a bit.. 🦆

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
I've been to gay sainsbury's and they had naff all in..wanted a piece of pork and they said no..it was all being thrown out..I said well fuck you very much and you can keep this lot as well then..WANKERS View attachment 12079

So then I went to a decent German shop and hey presto everything I wanted and better for £9...Bonus..
View attachment 12080

Then I dropped my stuff off and went for a Sunday ride..No photos can do justice to roads and scenery where I live..I'm so glad I taxed Stacy..Only came home because the wind is getting really bad..What a great few hours riding...
View attachment 12081View attachment 12082View attachment 12083View attachment 12084

Cracking day and to round it off I'm on the kazi having a dump with a bottle of Bishops finger..
Cheers people..
Well here you go then..
CHEERS View attachment 12085
Wish I'd known you were out and about. Went to Yondermann for breakfast. Lovely dry roads and a bit sunny. Bloody windy though.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Nice blast on the GS this morning - a fair few miles but didn't bother stopping as I was nice and toasty and didn't fancy undoing kit.

Given the cold a fair few bikes out - and not only the BMWs, Triumphs etc. that you expect in November, but I even saw a Ducati out!

DS

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
I had planned on fitting heated grips to both the Monster and the Guzzi, but I had got the wrong connector to fit the Ducati heated grip power supply, so I've had to order another, hopefully the correct one this time :) Installed the grips on the Guzzi and was going to go for a ride to test, but on pressing the starter button there is nothing :confused: all the electrics seem to work lights, indicators, ignition lights, heated grips :rolleyes: but the starter does absolutely nothing. So I pushed the Guzzi back in the garage and put it on charge, and took the Monster out for a couple of hours instead.

The Monster likes the cold air, I had a brilliant ride, really enjoyed myself. Stopped to get a picture of the poppies at Brixworth...

IMG_20211107_141210_068.jpg
IMG_20211107_141210_148.jpg

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I had planned on fitting heated grips to both the Monster and the Guzzi, but I had got the wrong connector to fit the Ducati heated grip power supply, so I've had to order another, hopefully the correct one this time :) Installed the grips on the Guzzi and was going to go for a ride to test, but on pressing the starter button there is nothing :confused: all the electrics seem to work lights, indicators, ignition lights, heated grips :rolleyes: but the starter does absolutely nothing. So I pushed the Guzzi back in the garage and put it on charge, and took the Monster out for a couple of hours instead.

The Monster likes the cold air, I had a brilliant ride, really enjoyed myself. Stopped to get a picture of the poppies at Brixworth...

View attachment 12087
View attachment 12088
Funny enough I went to see what the new lady Duck had done with her shop as I knew she'd spent a few quid trying to make it respectful and tactful at the same time..
She as kept it simple and respectful and it works..
Unfortunately my photo don't do her hard work justice..

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Fixed the Guzzi (I hope 🤔). I had a look on one of the Guzzi forums and read a post advising to check the battery connections, as if they are not clean and tight it can exhibit the symptoms I was experiencing, and I then remembered that I had the battery out a couple of days ago to repair my Optimate lead because one of the terminals had snapped :rolleyes:. So I cleaned the battery terminals and lead connectors with some emery paper and made sure everything was tightened properly, and the bike started on first attempt (y)

chas

Legendary Knight
I've been to gay sainsbury's and they had naff all in..wanted a piece of pork and they said no..it was all being thrown out..I said well fuck you very much and you can keep this lot as well then..WANKERS View attachment 12079

View attachment 12080

View attachment 12081View attachment 12082View attachment 12083View attachment 12084

Cheers people..
Well here you go then..
CHEERS View attachment 12085
I like a bit of Bishops Finger myself :D

chas

Legendary Knight
Sainsbury's is getting more gay by the minute for having naff all in and refusing to let me buy stuff that is right there on the shelf...The fella did apologise but as far as I'm concerned what a waste if all that was gonna be scrapped...
Having been homeless and knowing what it's like to be cold and hungry it just boiled my piss a bit.. 🦆
Iceland are putting all their past sell by stuff in bags available to whoever needs it rather than lobbing it in a skip. I'd like to see that more.

I know there's always going to be 25% cunts just taking advantage but it's going to mean a bit of grub for someone who needs it so I'm in favour