What have you done to your bike today....

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
They look extremely neat n tidy,Will be interested to know how you find them on a cold days riding.

I like them as there is no separate control unit, just the small button and light on the left grip. I installed the same on my Street Triple and Guzzi, but never had heated grips on any bike before that so I've no experience of alternatives to compare them to. However they do seem to get very warm on the highest setting, and me being a wimp in the cold weather I use them together with heated groves and that really does make for blissfully warm toasty hands 😊

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Finally got around to fitting the heated grips on the Monster.

View attachment 12538
View attachment 12539

Nice - great thing about heated grips is that they let you wear thinner gloves for longer; I like the extra feel.

For me, today was 'get the GS ACF 50ed day' day so set off for a rescheduled from 10, noon appointment.

Left the old girl being done and had lunch in a local hostelry but made sure I wasn't late back once I saw it snowing through the window!

Bit of extra care on the way back, but no real worries.

Below are some before and after pics.

DS

IMG_0638.JPEGIMG_0639.JPEGIMG_0642.JPEGIMG_0643.JPEG

half ton

Legendary Knight
Nice - great thing about heated grips is that they let you wear thinner gloves for longer; I like the extra feel.

For me, today was 'get the GS ACF 50ed day' day so set off for a rescheduled from 10, noon appointment.

Left the old girl being done and had lunch in a local hostelry but made sure I wasn't late back once I saw it snowing through the window!

Bit of extra care on the way back, but no real worries.

Below are some before and after pics.

DS

View attachment 12540View attachment 12541View attachment 12542View attachment 12543
Feck cleaning that outside in these temps 🥶....earned his money today (y)