What have you done to your bike today....

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Refitted the plastic frame protectors after getting it ACFed at the weekend.

Wish I had a heated garage!

But how times change - I can remember when I used to say 'Wish I had a garage!' ;)

DS
I have got a heated garage at the moment, I got an oil filled electric radiator in there stopping the coolant free race bike from freezing up until I get in there to drain the de-ionized water out & put coolant in for winter. ;)

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
Is that a racing regulation?

I thought 'anti-freeze' worked better as a coolant too.

DS
Yes mate, coolant is as slippery as oil but harder to see for the Marshals clearing up after a crash, I can bear testament to this after my crash at Donny going through Coppice after coolant was not cleared up following a car track evening the night before.

Photo 1 below shows it starting to go wrong, 2 it's gone!

SAT_2744.JPG

IMG_9252.JPG

half ton

Legendary Knight
Took the Enfield over to Haywards for the first service tomorrow, Dry all bloody day until about 2 minutes into the journey.....it feckin pissed down all the way there, Then had to stand shivering until my son picked me up, Still got to sort out how it's coming home as Both sons are working Saturday and they can't deliver it as short staffed..

half ton

Legendary Knight
Had a phonecall at work yesterday to say bike is done.........and there is a screw in the sidewall of rear tyre which can't be plugged :mad:,So £240 for service and aeroscreen plus one fucked tyre thats only done 300 miles :mad::mad::mad: ...Asked him to put a tube in as not going anywhere fast:oops::sleep: . Got the car in next week for wheel bearings and a cv joint ....wishing you all a Skint Christmas.

chas

Legendary Knight
Had a phonecall at work yesterday to say bike is done.........and there is a screw in the sidewall of rear tyre which can't be plugged :mad:,So £240 for service and aeroscreen plus one fucked tyre thats only done 300 miles :mad::mad::mad: ...Asked him to put a tube in as not going anywhere fast:oops::sleep: . Got the car in next week for wheel bearings and a cv joint ....wishing you all a Skint Christmas.
Commiserations mate, this kinda crap always drops when you least need it!

Scrappy

Legendary Knight

My Ducati is in for a service on Tuesday at £260, and my car needs both front tyres replacing very soon. I feel your pain :cry:

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
In one hand and out the other mate, thats money for you, when the warranty expires you can service it yourself, deffo have a look at that rear tyre