What have you done to your bike today....

half ton

Legendary Knight
I think (rare, I know) that HT has a tubeless tyre and is tubing it to retain the cover.
Correct Chas 👍, It's got cast wheels and tubeless tyres, Apparently it's not a good idea to tube a tubeless rim, but with a massive 20bhp I'll take a chance and run a tube for now...needs must £££'s etc...get some dosh from a pension in January so I should stop being a miserable twat then 😁

half ton

Legendary Knight
In one hand and out the other mate, thats money for you, when the warranty expires you can service it yourself, deffo have a look at that rear tyre
It's got a 3 year warranty Don, I'll let them service it for now and see how many teething troubles arise as it's a completely new bike and engine.
I'm thinking about getting my brother to service it as he is well in with another Enfield dealership and maybe they would " look after "my warranty for a small fee. Brother is an Enfield tech and I trust him far more than a youngster I don't know at an official dealership.

Scrappy

Legendary Knight
Just had a bit of a timid ride over to Ducati Coventry as the Monster is in for service. Was showing as 0 degrees when I started out and just 1 degree most of the way. I don't like riding when the roads are so shitty, but on the positive side, the heated grips work great and together with heated gloves kept me toasty 😊

IMG_20211207_093242790.jpg

The bike is filthy now and I'll have to wash it when I get home :rolleyes:

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Just had a bit of a timid ride over to Ducati Coventry as the Monster is in for service. Was showing as 0 degrees when I started out and just 1 degree most of the way. I don't like riding when the roads are so shitty, but on the positive side, the heated grips work great and together with heated gloves kept me toasty 😊

View attachment 12720

The bike is filthy now and I'll have to wash it when I get home :rolleyes:
Why have you got a pole up your backside?