What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
The hard plastic clips are in two pieces.
An outer ring & a central part.
To release them you simply gently press down in the centre.
I can't see why you're struggling Duck.
Because it ain't like what your saying and it ain't like on you tube...it's totally different.No matter how much you press down on the centre of that it ain't gonna release Jack shit..And theirs three of the most difficult bastards to get to you can imagine.....🦆Screenshot_20220227-143516_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220227-124300_Gallery.jpg

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
If it’s any consolation @BAD LUCK DUCK in the time you’ve been working on your fairing I’ve managed to completely clear out my garage, have a row with the wife (possible divorce pending(y)) put everything back in order (my stuff at the front hers at the back) sit on my newly installed comfy fishing chair, smoke me pipe and write this:D

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
If it’s any consolation @BAD LUCK DUCK in the time you’ve been working on your fairing I’ve managed to completely clear out my garage, have a row with the wife (possible divorce pending(y)) put everything back in order (my stuff at the front hers at the back) sit on my newly installed comfy fishing chair, smoke me pipe and write this:D
Sir...I take my hat off to you and raise a glass... @Old Nick ...Your a legend 👍👍👍🦆

Scrappy

Legendary Knight

Was the wife planning to spend the lotto win on herself? 😜

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Because it ain't like what your saying and it ain't like on you tube...it's totally different.No matter how much you press down on the centre of that it ain't gonna release Jack shit..And theirs three of the most difficult bastards to get to you can imagine.....🦆View attachment 15208View attachment 15206
If you haven't got it sorted, I could come over during the week and lend a hand, if you aren't at work.

chas

Legendary Knight
Yo

You lucky bar steward 🤣🤣🤣👍🦆
I really didn't mean to rub salt in your skin when I posted that, cos I was out I didn't read up to your tale of quakkery. Hope you get it sorted and I'd take up @Public Enemy 's offer of a fresh pair of eyes. It'll get sorted mate
Beautiful shot @chas bike looking good(y)

Chilham Castle?
The old Eastwell Manor Park entrance just outside Ashford on my way back. I'd ran out to Charing from mine and out toward Lenham for a bit then remembered my intended run through the lanes was blocked at Pluckley (Road has been closed at the top of the village for months, right pain as it's the quickest way over to Ma's for me) so shot back down the A20 but avoided Ashford (as you do) by hooking up Sandyhurst Lane to Kennington.
So a smoke and a cheeky pee against the gates at Eastwell :D

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
I really didn't mean to rub salt in your skin when I posted that, cos I was out I didn't read up to your tale of quakkery. Hope you get it sorted and I'd take up @Public Enemy 's offer of a fresh pair of eyes. It'll get sorted mate

The old Eastwell Manor Park entrance just outside Ashford on my way back. I'd ran out to Charing from mine and out toward Lenham for a bit then remembered my intended run through the lanes was blocked at Pluckley (Road has been closed at the top of the village for months, right pain as it's the quickest way over to Ma's for me) so shot back down the A20 but avoided Ashford (as you do) by hooking up Sandyhurst Lane to Kennington.
So a smoke and a cheeky pee against the gates at Eastwell :D
Sounds like a perfect day @chas(y)

I’ll bet the scenery was horrible flat and boring;)

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I'm struggling to get a Haynes manual for less than £25...WTF 🦆

As it only has 36 pages. It might only be what the techs use to build the bike up when it's taken out of the delivery crate? If so, it isn't what you want.
But as I said earlier. There is no Haynes manual for the 650 twin, only the 4 cylinder 1000.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
If you haven't got it sorted, I could come over during the week and lend a hand, if you aren't at work.
Get Duck to leave a key to the garage somewhere safe.
Having him there will only make the job take longer. By the time you've coaxed him in with bread soaked in whiskey. Knocked him out, cut the plug off his angle grinder, tied him up, gagged him & broken all of his fingers with a hammer.
You could have probably completed the job 😃

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Get Duck to leave a key to the garage somewhere safe.
Having him there will only make the job take longer. By the time you've coaxed him in with bread soaked in whiskey. Knocked him out, cut the plug off his angle grinder, tied him up, gagged him & broken all of his fingers with a hammer.
You could have probably completed the job 😃
Plug off my angle grinder..
Bloody sadist..😉🦆