What have you done to your bike today....

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
regaine-foam-for-men-x-36036.jpg

Help is at hand.
That's just typical of the man. Generous to a fault with his caring advice. Allow me to reciprocate:

1647420289423.jpegChew before swallowing. Extra teeth supplied.

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
You can spare them?
Your bedside table does need tidying though. I'd advise putting the hearing aid in a box.
Better still, wearing it occasionally.
Kind of spoiled the surprise. I didn't realise how much was in view. There's a Red Cross parcel already winging its way to you with everything shown. Threw in some incontinence pants to keep everything snug in the box.

I know, I know. But generosity is always my first mistake.

chas

Legendary Knight
Kind of spoiled the surprise. I didn't realise how much was in view. There's a Red Cross parcel already winging its way to you with everything shown. Threw in some incontinence pants to keep everything snug in the box.

I know, I know. But generosity is always my first mistake.
You shouldn't have panic bought and overstocked in the first place but thank you for your surplus.
I've sent a scruffy oik up to you with an assortment of filing cabinets and quality street tins to help with your storage problems.

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
You shouldn't have panic bought and overstocked in the first place but thank you for your surplus.
I've sent a scruffy oik up to you with an assortment of filing cabinets and quality street tins to help with your storage problems.
No panic, just sensible precautions. You never know when there is going to be a run on them. Anyway. they seemed to launder quite well and I replaced them in their original packaging.

Who are these interlopers butting into our chats?