What have you done to your bike today....

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
That 'sex with the car thing' is, as far as I know, a strange aspect of autism for some people. My stepson sees inanimate objects as having a personality and a 'being' of their own and, with some autistic people it goes quite a bit further.

I recall once, when my stepson was young I was watching one of those crashes caught on camera programmes and he got all upset. He didn't care about the people in the cars or they didn't even occur to him, he was all broken up at the thought of those poor cars being killed and sent off for scrap.

Last edited:

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
Typical, put an mot on it and what happens? It bloody snows.

New brake switch arrived, so will fit that and hope for improvement. Sprint Manufacturing, damn good service. Even sent me an email to tell me they had posted it out first class. I've had a few bits off them now, always the same, good prices, and quick turnaround.

Capt. Drunkey

King Of The Schnitzelwiesels
I think @Scrappy mentioned it earlier on this thread: That little Beeline Nav-Gadget.

Got myself one of those recently and did a little road-testing during the few days the temperatures were soaring last week…
I do love the clean and uncluttered display and the fact that I can mount it on different bikes in the blink of an eye. The smartphone-app is also pretty simple to use and the battery lasts for ages.

There are two things though I really do miss: automatic rerouting due to blocked roads or traffic jams and more detailed ‘lane-graphics’ when on the Autobahn (I wouldn’t want to circumnavigate London or Birmingham with it).

Any experiences on your side of the pond?
Beeline support told me that they were working on RTT-implementation. That would be great and a big upgrade.

Cheers ☺️