What have you done to your bike today....

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
See what you mean. More a chicken breast than a mere fillet never mind a strip! The biggest thing is getting them warmed up and flexing for the first 30 mins. The road surface will buff them up as long as you keep it rubber down 😂

After that you'll be ducking and diving.

Bad Billy

Piemantino Rossi
See what you mean. More a chicken breast than a mere fillet never mind a strip! The biggest thing is getting them warmed up and flexing for the first 30 mins. The road surface will buff them up as long as you keep it rubber down 😂

After that you'll be ducking and diving.
I used to really take it steady on newly fitted tyres, mainly need them to be warmed up nicely before trying any big lean angles or giving it large on the gas.

These days I don't have the luxury, tyre warmers on for an hour before going out on track, 1 sighting lap then full send race start! At Brands I didn't even peel the stickers off the tyres before going out!

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Well the guy cleaned and greased both me axles adjusted me chain put a new split pin in my rear bolt and checked me oil which I have just topped up and really want to change in the near future along with oil filter and all other fluids...
I've had a bit of a ride about and was a little bit more than cautious to start with but all seems very good now...
Just need the opportunity to enjoy the bike a bit now...
Oh and a met some Polish fella whilst there that as an XJR1300 that he is having gear change issues with..Anyway he gave me his business card and we agreed to meet up and go for a spin...
Turns out he's a photographer nudge nudge wink wink 😉 🦆

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
I got soaked on ride into work this morning...
It's a year today that I took ownership of my Stacy from our @DD67
I celebrated by taking her out and getting her soaking wet and dirty...
Sorry @DD67 I know you don't like to hear it but she does like that sort of thing and she does scrub up well afterwards and looks like a real stunner after I've had my wicked way with her 😉 🤣🤣🤣🦆

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
Squaredeals! Got to say, ordered the brake parts from them on Monday bank holiday, and they are here today (just got an email saying its delivered). Shame they didn't have the flexi in stock, that's a different supplier.... That's still in transit somewhere.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
I got soaked on ride into work this morning...
It's a year today that I took ownership of my Stacy from our @DD67
I celebrated by taking her out and getting her soaking wet and dirty...
Sorry @DD67 I know you don't like to hear it but she does like that sort of thing and she does scrub up well afterwards and looks like a real stunner after I've had my wicked way with her 😉 🤣🤣🤣🦆
How many miles have you racked up in 12 months?
I can't recall exactly what it had done before you collected it. But I have a feeling it was somewhere in the region of 5.5k?

GPT100

Sword of Fenrir
I've never been to t'NW200, in fact I've never been to Ireland, full stop. Been to t'TT loads o times, and absolutely love it. Hope t'weather is good for you, I remember 'em cancelling it a few years ago, due to t'atrocious weather.
Last visit to the TT was 1974, Cant justify the cost for the TT . been going to the NW200 since 2015 , cost are loads cheaper for ferries and digs.