What have you done to your bike today....

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
It turns out that what they say about @chas, isn't true.
He isn't a total c#nt all the time. Only most of the time 😉

20220610_161907.jpg

I sent him an image of a genuine Suzuki decal. Said what I wanted changing in terms of the lettering & colours. Then he did his thing.

I still say they needed to be taller. But Chas insisted on that height. Whatever happened to the customer is always right? 🙄 😉

PS... I'll try to get a better photo without flash. As the colours don't really show up in that photo.

Big Sandy

Legendary Knight
Looks like I only just missed seeing you…. You went past our road end.

Good job you didn’t come this way though, it honked it down, torrential for about an hour.

Is that blue Series 3 Landy with the big ammo box on the front bumper on the pier in Ullapool still? I kept asking the guy if he wanted shut of it…..

MICK60

Legendary Knight
It's identical to one i had for 10yrs, but had to sell recently. Just got to get some WW's and a black leather bag on the back. Which i bought last week. planning to fit it on the Trident. Happy as a pig in shit mate.View attachment 17690View attachment 17691View attachment 17692
Well its on it's way. The courier left 30 minutes ago. Trying to pay for it online was a fucking nightmare though. Paypal wouldn't send the money, because it was over my limit? so i did it through my bank. Fuck me what a palava, Codes for my card machine, were flying left right and centre. Then it was going to take up to 2hrs to arrive in mateys bank ffs. Luckily, my brother came round with his smart phone, and sent him a photo of my bank statement and he let the driver leave with it. I must have smoked 10 roll ups, while pacing around the lounge like a nutter, :)

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Went out for a quick bimble in the sunshine, fill up, and check the tyre pressures are good - 39psi indicated on my gauge is clearly 36psi in real life:oops:

And was treated to a Spitfire fly past - at least I think it was a Spitfire (round wing ends?) whatever it sounded and looked fantastic so pulled over to watch:D

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Went out for a quick bimble in the sunshine, fill up, and check the tyre pressures are good - 39psi indicated on my gauge is clearly 36psi in real life:oops:
Treat yourself to one of these Nick.
They are bang on accurate. And easy to get onto all bike/car valves.
Whatever this gauge says will be the genuine pressure. Then just compare it to whatever your TPMS says & adjust the pressures accordingly.

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Treat yourself to one of these Nick.
They are bang on accurate. And easy to get onto all bike/car valves.
Whatever this gauge says will be the genuine pressure. Then just compare it to whatever your TPMS says & adjust the pressures accordingly.
And duly ordered (y)

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Looks like I only just missed seeing you…. You went past our road end.

Good job you didn’t come this way though, it honked it down, torrential for about an hour.

Is that blue Series 3 Landy with the big ammo box on the front bumper on the pier in Ullapool still? I kept asking the guy if he wanted shut of it…..
Didn't see the Landy, but it could easily still be there.

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Great pic's @Public Enemy Ullapool's not a bad stop, are you heading over to Applecross? it's a great ride not to be missed
Did that today Don. Wind was strong enough to blow the bikes across the road, and it pissed down all day. Just got to tonight's digs in Fort Augustus. Still raining. Still, 4 dry days was better than expected. No pics today, it was heads down all the way!

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
A scorry (various spellings) is generally any one of the immature of various species of seagull..... used in the far North and, by extension, Caithness residents and Wick Academy FC.
However the Flow Country itself has a dialect all of its own and a puckle (a few or a collection) probably has been bent to other purposes. Crownin? It's obviously descriptive of rain so I'm seeing cumulonimbus!
1654972579264.jpeg
Sandy, whit are ye haverin' aboot?

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
A scorry (various spellings) is generally any one of the immature of various species of seagull..... used in the far North and, by extension, Caithness residents and Wick Academy FC.
However the Flow Country itself has a dialect all of its own and a puckle (a few or a collection) probably has been bent to other purposes. Crownin? It's obviously descriptive of rain so I'm seeing cumulonimbus!
View attachment 17760
Sandy, whit are ye haverin' aboot?
I’m still non the wiser:whistle::unsure: