What have you done to your bike today....

Old Nick

Legendary Knight
Another run up to London in the glorious sunshine third time this week(y)

Although only 450 miles, it’s 13 hours in the saddle and my arse feels like I’ve been arse raped at a gay orgy:oops:

Judging by the aches I’m suffering today I have mysteriously overnight become an old cunt:cautious:

half ton

Legendary Knight
Jeez, I'm going to complain to Nicola Sturgeon, it appears that, because you English are big bad and nasty you are keeping all the good weather for yourselves and not sharing it with us poor Scots slaves. Wet and miserable again today. Not Fair!
Not to worry...when the dwarf takes you into Europe, you will be allowed Weather from the Med......It'll cost you mind

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Jeez, I'm going to complain to Nicola Sturgeon, it appears that, because you English are big bad and nasty you are keeping all the good weather for yourselves and not sharing it with us poor Scots slaves. Wet and miserable again today. Not Fair!
Nope, it's been pretty pleasant in the Borders. The problem is the oil slick drifting NE up the Irish Sea and clipping Campbell country. Stranraer? Not too bad. Campbeltow? Sh*t 🥲
Mind you, Nickler's constituency of Glasgow Southside (which she studiously avoids) is getting a good rinse tonight. She'll be dry (🙄) in Embra or Bridge of Allan.

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Just sitting on the beach at Crackington Haven. Pint in hand. Pub 20 yards behind for the refills.
And the obligatory sea breeze..... Crackin'View attachment 17931
That's all well & good but obviously you miss London.
Have you been trying to persuade the local council to introduce a ULEZ zone. And create a no go ghetto on the east side of town. Before electing a muslim mayor & a labour council 😉

smib

Legendary Knight
That's all well & good but obviously you miss London.
Have you been trying to persuade the local council to introduce a ULEZ zone. And create a no go ghetto on the east side of town. Before electing a muslim mayor & a labour council 😉
Yeah right.... Why do you think I left the London suburbs.....
To get away from the multi ethnic woky leftie snowflake gender bender shit hole they call London.
The outlook in every way is totally different down here.

Thats why it's called "the wild WEST"

smib

Legendary Knight
Yeah right.... Why do you think I left the London suburbs.....
To get away from the multi ethnic woky leftie snowflake gender bender shit hole they call London.
The outlook in every way is totally different down here.

Thats why it's called "the wild WEST"
Forget to mention the Labour Mayor! Feckin Genghis Kahn, what a total twonk!
Pretty much pricing the working man out of car ownership.
Probably prefer Camel ownership.....and camel sha**ing