What have you done to your bike today....

smib

Legendary Knight
I think my eyesight is going..thought you said you've been on the Van roof again
Thats just reminded me of an episode from another era, teenage years. Can recollect getting so pissed and stoned (Fullers ESB and red leb) then me and a mate climbing onto the roof of a mk1 cortina with a roof rack.
The occupants of the Cortina then swerving back and forth trying to fling us off. Country pubs and quiet roads. You just couldn't do it nowadays.
Snowflakes wouldn't do it anyway😝

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
Sounds like a carpet shampooer job 🤢

If it's any consolation while they are roasting down South it's now pissing down here too. However, we are promised a return to dry and sunny within hours which is just as well. My Father's Day treat on Sunday is a trip to Knockhill where I meet up with family for the BSB round. Haven't been trackside in donkeys years wha-hey!

1655462073737.png

chas

Legendary Knight
Sounds like a carpet shampooer job 🤢

If it's any consolation while they are roasting down South it's now pissing down here too. However, we are promised a return to dry and sunny within hours which is just as well. My Father's Day treat on Sunday is a trip to Knockhill where I meet up with family for the BSB round. Haven't been trackside in donkeys years wha-hey!

View attachment 17945
I got comps for the Brands BSB round in July, looking forward to that. Haven't been for a good four years I'd guess.

MartytheMartian

Legendary Knight
I hope you get some good weather for the Superbikes at Knockhill @Sarky B’stard Christ it's been over twenty years since I was at Superbikes at Knockhill.

Our old Westie is fifteen years old now and pretty much deaf and blind. The poor old bugger ain't got much going for him but he seems happy enough with his lot. Fortunately I do have a big Vax shampooer for when the shit hits the floor, which is not that infrequent.

Sarky B’stard

Legendary Knight
I hope you get some good weather for the Superbikes at Knockhill @Sarky B’stard Christ it's been over twenty years since I was at Superbikes at Knockhill.

Our old Westie is fifteen years old now and pretty much deaf and blind. The poor old bugger ain't got much going for him but he seems happy enough with his lot. Fortunately I do have a big Vax shampooer for when the shit hits the floor, which is not that infrequent.
My Border is 13 1/2 and also getting deaf with failing eyesight. He's getting bloody cute and playing up to his 2nd childhood to shake us down for treats and preferred food I.e, human not dog! He's also getting too idle to dump on the lawn and has taken to sculpted creations in the middle of the drive where I can't ignore them. So far he's solidly continent PHEW!