What have you done to your bike today....

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Not my bike, but did a BB shift yesterday.

Weather would not have been surprising in in April - blue skies, occasional bluster and occasional heavy rain.

But the Biking Gods smiled upon me and kept me dry and in the sun :)

Newark today, and a pleasant jaunt on Friday has provided a very bike-focussed weekend - settle down with the snooker now :)

DS

Tallpaul

Legendary Knight
Clutch on the CG125. Made a four finger peg spanner from an old imperial socket and removed the centrifugal oil trap. Then I got full access to the clutch drum. Pulled it all out and the steel plates were rusted solid onto the friction plates. Gave it all a good washdown in paraffin, cleaned the steels with emery cloth and a soak in clean engine oil. Reassembly went well and fast, clutch action now restored.

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
Only opportunity to squeeze in a ride was today, so I took it.

Dry but a fair bit of wind and pretty nippy, but a nice 80+ miles with cuppa and cake in the middle.

Only saw a couple of other bikes the whole time - the world's in a sorry state when there are more cyclists braving the elements than bikers!

DS

half ton

Legendary Knight
I had a nice bimble out to St Neots, was supposed to be meeting a few Meteor riders for a fry up and natter ... 3 other Meteors and about 10 assorted Jap and Beemer types rolled up, FFS if you're going to a brand specific meet go on the feckin right bike...... WANKERS 😡
only joking they were an ok bunch......if you like wankers 😄

Doc Strange

Legendary Knight
I had a nice bimble out to St Neots, was supposed to be meeting a few Meteor riders for a fry up and natter ... 3 other Meteors and about 10 assorted Jap and Beemer types rolled up, FFS if you're going to a brand specific meet go on the feckin right bike...... WANKERS 😡
only joking they were an ok bunch......if you like wankers 😄

Was thinking of meeting ujp with local GS Owners group - then saw some pics from one of their meets and most folks drove there FFS!

DS

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Went out on the bike yesterday for nearly four hours of riding pleasure..The best medicine you can ever have is riding a motorbike...Absolutely brilliant..
I was so inspired I've decided to save on insurance and invest in a new helmet instead..After all safety first...ooh and some new gloves...🦆

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Went out on the bike yesterday for nearly four hours of riding pleasure..The best medicine you can ever have is riding a motorbike...Absolutely brilliant..
I was so inspired I've decided to save on insurance and invest in a new helmet instead..After all safety first...ooh and some new gloves...🦆
What size lid & gloves do you take?
I purchased a load of new gear before using it once & selling you my bike.