What have you done to your bike today....

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Sorted out loose mirror...
Checked tyre psi and fuck me was it low..should be 42r 36f was 26r 23f...After sorting that and adjusting rear suspension me and my pillion Stacy went for a ride...Wow...took a little while to get used to what seemed a whole new bike but what an afternoon...We got completely lost on back roads but it was worth it..stunning scenery and some slow but good riding at times..Eventually we hit a main road of sorts and what a bike..
My pillion was awesome and what a laugh...
We had a near miss with an emergency stop at high speed..Modern day brakes and ABS saved us from serious injury today.. The bike performed perfectly and my new Shoei helmet is awesome..
Frozen solid when we got back mine but a rum for her and a whiskey for me soon thawed us out...Great afternoon of biking and looking forward to so much more ... Photo taken without me knowing Stacy when inflating tyres...🦆

Screenshot_20230209-192022_Gallery.jpg

DD67

The Peace Keeper
Staff member
Sounds awesome Duck 😊
But ideally you need to check your tyre pressures no less than once per week. Especially in cold/frosty weather. The seal between alloy rims & rubber tyres ain't great in the winter.

Check the Jaaaag next. I guarantee the tyre pressures will be below par.

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Sounds awesome Duck 😊
But ideally you need to check your tyre pressures no less than once per week. Especially in cold/frosty weather. The seal between alloy rims & rubber tyres ain't great in the winter.

Check the Jaaaag next. I guarantee the tyre pressures will be below par.
I bought a decent tyre pump I can plug into the cigarette lighter on the jaaaaag because someone spread a load of tacks down the lane...
Honestly it's top bollox..inflates and checks psi in seconds...
The jaaaaag psi was atrocious..
All good now on both bike and car...
BIKE performance now is astounding and that Shoei helmet is fucking brilliant....🦆

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
I bought a decent tyre pump I can plug into the cigarette lighter on the jaaaaag because someone spread a load of tacks down the lane...
Honestly it's top bollox..inflates and checks psi in seconds...
The jaaaaag psi was atrocious..
All good now on both bike and car...
BIKE performance now is astounding and that Shoei helmet is fucking brilliant....🦆
Putting air in the tyres? You'll be buying insurance next!!

Don the Don

Legendary Knight
Sorted out loose mirror...
Checked tyre psi and fuck me was it low..should be 42r 36f was 26r 23f...After sorting that and adjusting rear suspension me and my pillion Stacy went for a ride...Wow...took a little while to get used to what seemed a whole new bike but what an afternoon...We got completely lost on back roads but it was worth it..stunning scenery and some slow but good riding at times..Eventually we hit a main road of sorts and what a bike..
My pillion was awesome and what a laugh...
We had a near miss with an emergency stop at high speed..Modern day brakes and ABS saved us from serious injury today.. The bike performed perfectly and my new Shoei helmet is awesome..
Frozen solid when we got back mine but a rum for her and a whiskey for me soon thawed us out...Great afternoon of biking and looking forward to so much more ... Photo taken without me knowing Stacy when inflating tyres...🦆

View attachment 22548
Good to hear you had a good ride out Duck, but better still it's nice to have the old Duck back Happy go lucky and full of life, keep taking no shit mate

BAD LUCK DUCK

Forum Duck
Good to hear you had a good ride out Duck, but better still it's nice to have the old Duck back Happy go lucky and full of life, keep taking no shit mate
Honestly @Don the Don
Things are turning around for me in a positive way...I still shout and swear at my boss...I still throw straight dice..The good thing is with this medication I can actually get on with my life without perceiving everything as a potential threat.im not on high alert all the time...I can now deal with actual threats as they really occur such as the black twat that's harassing school girls in Ashbourne at the moment...
Also my night terrors have all but stopped...Hallucinations gone..
Unexplained phenomena on stairs is still ongoing but I can't be arsed about it now..
I'm starting to appreciate life and all it as to offer more without taking on guilt and remorse that was never mine to take on in the first place...
Cos I've been able to slow down my thoughts and actually get some sleep I've been able to put things into perspective...
I'm laughing and smiling again...
Life is for living and looking forward to tomorrow and that's what I'm doing from now on...
Working today and tomorrow and hoping for good weather Sunday cos then I'm out on the bike 🏍 😎 🦆

Public Enemy

Enforcer
Staff member
Honestly @Don the Don
Things are turning around for me in a positive way...I still shout and swear at my boss...I still throw straight dice..The good thing is with this medication I can actually get on with my life without perceiving everything as a potential threat.im not on high alert all the time...I can now deal with actual threats as they really occur such as the black twat that's harassing school girls in Ashbourne at the moment...
Also my night terrors have all but stopped...Hallucinations gone..
Unexplained phenomena on stairs is still ongoing but I can't be arsed about it now..
I'm starting to appreciate life and all it as to offer more without taking on guilt and remorse that was never mine to take on in the first place...
Cos I've been able to slow down my thoughts and actually get some sleep I've been able to put things into perspective...
I'm laughing and smiling again...
Life is for living and looking forward to tomorrow and that's what I'm doing from now on...
Working today and tomorrow and hoping for good weather Sunday cos then I'm out on the bike 🏍 😎 🦆
Good on you mate. hopefully we'll meet up for a bacon cob soon enough.